LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Not an organizer myself but for a first time event I think the Texas Buick Nationals did very well. Hopefully we can start planning another one for next year, but this time bigger and better, just like Texas.;) How many might be able to make it if we start planning now and see if we can get everything organized well ahead of time so more out of state guys can make it.(y)

Sorry about the misinterpretation. What I meant to express is: "If someone did not make it last time to please plan on going the next time."
I saw Charlie there. Maybe next time I can meet you David.

Sorry about the misinterpretation. What I meant to express is: "If someone did not make it last time to please plan on going the next time."
I saw Charlie there. Maybe next time I can meet you David.

Oh hey... it's cool. If you made the drivers meeting then I was the guy doing the talking. lol

I think we all need to use our screen names so everyone will know each other.

Next year I'll have my GN there instead of the GS breaking on the last TnT pass and having to run my Rainier in the eliminations.

I'm thinking either put names on the back windows of the cars or name tags. I have a feeling I may need to put my name on the back of a shirt so it'll be easier to find me.:p

I'm thinking either put names on the back windows of the cars or name tags. I have a feeling I may need to put my name on the back of a shirt so it'll be easier to find me.:p

Charlie, I could pick you out of any line up. lol

Charlie, I could pick you out of any line up. lol
Either that means that I'm one ugly MF that sticks out, or.....:eek: I'm not that kind of guy, but thanks for the compliment David.:p
Hey I came from SC, will come again. However would like to know more folks.
It was the first time for the event and it was a great group of guys. I was more than happy to have you and Gary join us and I really hope this becomes an annual event and grows each year.:cool:

I might have slithered my way back into the state of Texas by then....what? Who said that?

currently cutting it the F loose

Me too Charlie. I'll explain better on the crazy site.

currently cutting it the F loose

It was a great time....tell me where and when, I'll be there.
I did manage to meet David(fast86GN) when paying to race but didn't really meet any others...Frickin name tags might be a good idea.