lets clear the air about the stupid treads i posted

charlloots

SMO-CUM
by now every body should know about the stupid treads i posted a while back nos kits for our cars ta aluminum block frosting the intercooler basicly i was out of the car loop for some time even doe im retired at a young age thereare priorities in life my wife and kids 13000 sguare foot home on the beach then the we4 maybe after my dogs anyway last month a issue of turbo mag caught my eye so i bought it while looking at the pics (not reading of course ) i saw the nos add so i posted it as well as the other things i saw in gmht figured it was something to post and try to get some positive feed back being i had not been on the site for a while but it was all neg i understand most of you guys live for this 24hrs aday but your gonna make it hard on new members to post sometrhing there not sure about basicly you all forgot where you started out i own my car since 95 and feel i know not as much as i should about the car but then again most car mechanics no little or nothing abouth these cars so think before you respond to a post there are correct ways to answer without ofending anynewcomers . AAA forget about it ;)

you know where to stick the period

Ok, well heres some constructive advice for you, the same I'd give a new member: This belongs in the "lounge". You posted in tech.

Now, there was no harshness or negativity in that response. My money says this guy will still insult me or barade us with witty:rolleyes: comments. Lets see.

Originally posted by charlloots
..... but it was all neg i understand most of you guys live for this 24hrs aday but your gonna make it hard on new members to post sometrhing there not sure about basically you all forgot where you started out i own my car since 95 and feel i know not as much as i should about the car but then again most car mechanics no little or nothing abouth these cars so think before you respond to a post there are correct ways to answer without ofending any newcomers . AAA forget about it ;)

Hopefully this will be put behind us and and continue with you and all newcomers with understanding. Lots of times a comment or post is taken wrong since it is in writing and not a verbal statement where you can understand the tone or if it is a "friendly" jab. This is how many unfriendly comments get thrown back and forth.

You are right, we do not want to offend newcommers and usually someone will answer and give additional of where to search for more if it has been discussed lots.

Your feelings stated above are appreciated and hope we all do better with this in the future.:)

P.S. Even though this is not tech info, it is appropiate here.

Originally posted by TS6
Ok, well heres some constructive advice for you, the same I'd give a new member: This belongs in the "lounge". You posted in tech.

Now, there was no harshness or negativity in that response. My money says this guy will still insult me or barade us with witty:rolleyes: comments. Lets see.

i noticed that after i posted it :D

This was the orginal question
" Has anyone that has one of these noticed the need for an even larger radiator since the intercooler radiator & trans cooler togather eat up most of the engine coolant radiators frontal area ? Need some direction based on actual experience"

Charlloots nobody asked you if it was good for the street and that part about " based on actual experience" rendered that worthless and off topic opinion of yours useless.

Enough said about this subject anyone of you moderators can lock this thread anytime you feel like it.

we will see what happens usually i would put it behind me but when i read something about my stupid post from a month ago it shows that some people wait for me to post something so they could insult me like you said a jab here a jab there never hurt nobody its all in good fun some guys need to loosen up stop worrying about other peoples spelling and so on worry about them selfs you must know what your reading you guys cant wait to correct it

Originally posted by Reginald West
This was the orginal question
" Has anyone that has one of these noticed the need for an even larger radiator since the intercooler radiator & trans cooler togather eat up most of the engine coolant radiators frontal area ? Need some direction based on actual experience"

Charlloots nobody asked you if it was good for the street and that part about " based on actual experience" rendered that worthless and off topic opinion of yours useless.

Enough said about this subject anyone of you moderators can lock this thread anytime you feel like it.

talk about stupid the guy wants to know if its a good idea to run on a street car not a dessert car :D theres always one that wont quit enough you guys wait for me to post

13000 sguare foot home on the beach
:rolleyes:

Well, la-di-da!

With as many posts(483!) as you have, charloots, I find it hard to view you as a newcomer. Your post history shows a gap of about 6 months last year...but otherwise your post history shows you to have definitely been "in the loop".

P.S. The strange saying under your screen name is just that: strange. Maybe you can find a less goofy way of spelling what it is that you wish to express

Let it go....

Maintain your your discipline and all will be well.
If somebody says some smart crap back to a post. Just leave it at that.
There have been threads that we all have put in and people just do not respond worth a darn.

Just let it go and remember this is to help us for our cars...not a peein' contest.

Originally posted by charlloots

you know where to stick the period

Have you ever heard of the phrase, Going Fast with Class?.

It used to be a slogan fully endorsed by the TR crowd. Being a new guy, I thought I'd mention that to you.

Originally posted by slim
:rolleyes:

Well, la-di-da!

With as many posts(483!) as you have, charloots, I find it hard to view you as a newcomer. Your post history shows a gap of about 6 months last year...but otherwise your post history shows you to have definitely been "in the loop".

P.S. The strange saying under your screen name is just that: strange. Maybe you can find a less goofy way of spelling what it is that you wish to express

LOL ok slim what ever you say when did you join my fan club :eek:

Re: Re: lets clear the air about the stupid treads i posted

Originally posted by bruce
Have you ever heard of the phrase, Going Fast with Class?.

It used to be a slogan fully endorsed by the TR crowd. Being a new guy, I thought I'd mention that to you.

before you ASSUME you know where to stick the period is for all the people who feel the need to correct my sentences or spelling if you know what i mean what it comes down to is most these people know how to give it but that cant take it to well

Could the mods delete this thread from Tech?? It's going nowhere fast...and certainly not with any class.

I can't see how this thread has anything to do with Tech or even how it could help anybody at all with their Turbo Buick?

Hey Charlloots,

Let it go. Life is too short to get your blood pressure up. If somebody is giving you real crap (not the kidding kind) you feel you don't deserve, consider the source and try to rise above it.

I'm fine with your posts. So, post on brother!!!

:D

Originally posted by strikeeagle
Hey Charlloots,

Let it go. Life is too short to get your blood pressure up. If somebody is giving you real crap (not the kidding kind) you feel you don't deserve, consider the source and try to rise above it.

I'm fine with your posts. So, post on brother!!!

:D

lol your wright eagle life is to short this is all inmaterial
thanks for the positive feedback it seems i will be doing alot more reading instead of posting