Let's all just lose our minds........

:D
What.......... The ............Fuck????????

We can only wish, but again........ WTF?????????:D:D

20200318_221016.jpg

Very nice milk containers!

Exactly. My first thoughts were, "Hold my beer, I'm milking those things."

As far as the odd named girl in school, ours was Melanie Eatman. This was around the time that Hall and Oates "Man-eater" was popular and to answer your questions, yes, she was hit on a lot and yes, she did live up to her name. ;)

The one that I had the most sympathy for though was my best friend. His name was Phillip Gay and to answer your question about him, no, he wasn't. He was straight and married a lovely girl. During school he took a ribbing for sure but that doesn't hold a candle to the amount of shit he took when we went to basic training together. Every Drill Sergeant was looking for "gay Private" and they rode him constantly. Of course he ended up with his revenge in the end because when he retired I don't think many DI's would make fun of him by calling him "gay Colonel". :)

Isn't there an ordinance against confining your nipples like that? That's why "Grass Doctor of Hollywood" sells those bras with the little holes in them, so they can peak out.:p:p
cant keep them in stock.. and my chineeeeesse... supplier is cut off.. :ROFLMAO:

45 years ago that plus size would have been just what I was looking for while on furlough, those skinny thai gals didn't have much to hold on to.

I like em all ... no shame to my game ... I actually prefer the thicker ones .. they can handle the BOOST better :p... and they are generally nicer and more fun to hang out with ... and deal with my controlling personality:LOL:...

I like em all ... no shame to my game ... I actually prefer the thicker ones .. they can handle the BOOST better :p... and they are generally nicer and more fun to hang out with ... and deal with my controlling personality:LOL:...

Someone has to be called upon to do community service, fat girls need lovin too. :D
Ya know what's great about fat girls too is they're usually pretty strong from lugging all that extra luggage around so when the horse gives out you just hook them up to the plow.

P.S. Leave a rope tied to your leg and Jerryl, TT and I will hook that same horse up to pull you from under her when she collapses on top of you from a whole nighter. :eek:

Someone has to be called upon to do community service, fat girls need lovin too. :D
Ya know what's great about fat girls too is they're usually pretty strong from lugging all that extra luggage around so when the horse gives out you just hook them up to the plow.

P.S. Leave a rope tied to your leg and Jerryl, TT and I will hook that same horse up to pull you from under her when she collapses on top of you from a whole nighter. :eek:
classic ...you gotta get from behind so that doesn't happen ...safty first ...gimme dolla

45 years ago that plus size would have been just what I was looking for while on furlough, those skinny thai gals didn't have much to hold on to.
About 60 yrs ago, the same issues were being dealt with, when I was in the far east...Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, and a couple other "choice locations".
However, there were a couple of hefty "round eyes", on base, that were always a refreshing change.:D
We had to be careful...Hong Kong dong was a bad encounter. ;)

Perfect ear rings when her brain oozes out of the bucket. Unbelievable.
SmartSelect_20200320-104124_Twitter.jpg