Let's all just lose our minds........

Don't get me started. We currently have a Liberal drama school dropout running Canada into the ground up here.
It is hard to understand, and I don't see an awakening coming. The US has allowed power and wealth to be consolidated to a very few, which is against the fundamentals it was founded under. Instead of resisting the consolidation, so many people want to hand over their liberty (along with everybody else's) for some false safety and security. We have become totally feminized and generally choose the most feminized among us for public office. If we collapse our economy over the "pandemic" all in an effort to stay safe, the body count could very well end up being much higher. Civil unrest, crime, robbery, domestic abuse, child abuse, suicide will all go up if the economy takes a large hit.

There's a rumor going around here that our TP is made in China. That's why there is a shortage the Chinese are not producing. It couldn't be that people are buying all they can get there hands on.

Great Pre-infected no doubt. Another place for the corona-virus to enter. :LOL:

for anyone in new York,actually for anyone in the country,the more the better!!!!!!View attachment 351623

Stop making fun of our governor! Now go stuff a 10 round magazine in your handgun. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Ya know, if he does a test all he'll have to do is spit into a cup since whenever he talks he sounds like he has a mouth full of shit. Kinda like Jimmy Stewart always talked like he had a hot potato in his.

A 7.00.03 PM.jpg

Back when I was growing up it meant happy. Now it means light in the loafers, pretty sad.
Or short for the name "Gaylord" Who to hell would name their kid Gaylord unless they hated him from birth.
This is no lie,when I went to high school , a girl in our class Was name Cathy Greasydick. People would not believe me until I would show her picture in my yearbook. I still wonder about her 50 years later. Hope she got married

Here’s a picture of Grand Central Station Today in NYC at 2:30 while I was walking through.Feels like. Sunday Morning there.

Attachments

• 65FA2FAD-F44B-41C6-B9FA-1F0DBFC20447.jpeg
    65FA2FAD-F44B-41C6-B9FA-1F0DBFC20447.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
Then you got Tom Hanks making everyone look at him saying he has the stupid virus. We're told it's all but a death sentence for people over 60, yet hes just chillin with a case of "the blahs", tweeting pics of his stupid Corona typewriter, saying he's board. Confusing message being sent, is this thing bad or what? Clowns like this in the news makes you want to screw all the rules there's no consequence anyway. I had the flu in 2005 was honestly on death's door step, last thing I would have been doing for that week back then was taking pictures and complaining of being board. Really hate the lack of honesty everywhere . It's like the world is a stage and e eryone needs the attention of performing on it, fuck off.

Then you got Tom Hanks making everyone look at him saying he has the stupid virus. We're told it's all but a death sentence for people over 60, yet hes just chillin with a case of "the blahs", tweeting pics of his stupid Corona typewriter, saying he's board. Confusing message being sent, is this thing bad or what?
I can't confirm nor deny.

20200318_180334.jpg