Let it snow-Texas style

gculver

Hell Raiser
Wow, It's been snowing in central Texas for 6hrs straight and still snowing. We hadn't had this much snow since the early 90's, 3" on the ground right now. Unbelievable weird weather patterns. :eek:
DSC07436.JPG

DSC07434.JPG

GC

Been a damn wierd winter weather wise, I am afraid we had better look out for the spring/summer storms:eek:

Yep all the summer storms will prob be bad this year.... We had a tornado about 1/4 mile up the road from me last year, it done alot of damage. lucky i had none.. just tree stuff.

If this winter is any indication. We are in for one he$$ of a spring/summer. At least we don't have mudslides and hurricanes in central TX. All this weird weather is cramping my restoration efforts and bumming me out...Not anything a long island tea or 2 won't fix though.:D

GC

Well...

This was my drive to work guys.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 50
If you hit a patch of black ice, don't step on the brakes.

Unless you're in a rental car.:biggrin:

Better you than me. ;)

I think we're approaching something like 80 straight days with snow on the ground here. It snows once a week at least and never gets warm enough to melt off. I'm getting tired of looking at it.

the snow missed us i north texas

i'll admit the weather has been funky for awhile, i was working down town and didn't get off work late when that tornado went through downtown fort worth and screwed up the bank one building. that was in 99 or 2000. never heard of a tornado going through a town like our size. that building was to my back about a 1/2 block away where i worked and i was suppose to stay till 7 and left work about 45 mins early. some of my co workers were in the radioshack tower when that tornado hit. they all got in a stairwell and thought the tornado was hitting the building and one was holding the door closed or trying to. they found out it was a security woman trying to get into the stairwell when they were trying to keep her out. funniest thing i ever heard, didn't have to go to work for a few days and when we did, man talk about our building was really jacked up. about 9 windows on our side of the building were knocked out.