Left over GN parts

GNVYUS 1

Aluminum Valve Cover, has bolts and grommet, 3 3/4 tall and has the cut away for the alternator. Only 1 for sale, = $70

Aluminum Water Pulley, went to RJC's all over and like that look = $40

Stock Crank Pulley = $20

Attachments

• GN Valve Cover Aluminum Everything 2.jpg
    GN Valve Cover Aluminum Everything 2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 199
  • GN Valve Cover Aluminum 3 Measure.jpg
    GN Valve Cover Aluminum 3 Measure.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 135
  • GN Water Pulley AL Top.jpg
    GN Water Pulley AL Top.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 140
  • GN Crank Pulley Stock.jpg
    GN Crank Pulley Stock.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 117
Stock set of valve covers with bolts and breathers = $50 shipped

I will seperate the breathers for $30 shipped

Attachments

• GN Stock Valve Covers 2.JPG
    GN Stock Valve Covers 2.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 568
Stock Rockers ( 86k miles ) and Push Rods ( 12k miles ), great shape, went to rollers = $40

Attachments

• GN Rocker Shafts.jpg
    GN Rocker Shafts.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 492
Aluminum Valve Cover, has bolts and grommet, 3 3/4 tall and has the cut away for the alternator. Only 1 for sale, = $70 shipped

Aluminum Water Pulley, went to RJC's all over and like that look = $40 shipped

Stock Crank Pulley = $20 shipped

Stock set of valve covers with bolts and breathers = $50 shipped

I will seperate the breathers for $30 shipped

Stock Rockers ( 86k miles ) and Push Rods ( 12k miles ), great shape, went to rollers = $40 shipped

Need the $$ for rebuild #2 motor

ADDITIONAL PARTS

Stock rebuilt starter, only 12k miles, going to mini starter to save weight, these are anywhere from $50 to $70 with the core = $20

Stock AC Condensor Core and Container = $15

Stock Concert 2 Radio, tape jams sometimes = $15

Stock 4x10 Speakers and 5 1/4 Door Speakers, Great Condition = $10

Attachments

• GN Starter Stock small.jpg
    GN Starter Stock small.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 25
  • GN Speakers Door.jpg
    GN Speakers Door.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 26
  • GN Speakers Rear.jpg
    GN Speakers Rear.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 28
Left Over GN Parts, added more!!

UPDATED LIST

Aluminum Valve Cover, has bolts and grommet, 3 3/4 tall and has the cut away for the alternator. Only 1 for sale, = $60 shipped

Aluminum Water Pulley, went to RJC's all over and like that look = $35 shipped

Stock Crank Pulley = $15 shipped

Stock set of valve covers with bolts and breathers = $50 shipped ( SOLD )

Stock Rockers ( 86k miles ) and Push Rods ( 12k miles ), great shape, went to rollers = $40 shipped

Stock rebuilt starter, only 12k miles, went to mini starter to save weight, these are anywhere from $50 to $70 with the core = $30 shipped

Stock AC Condensor Core and Container = $25 shipped

Stock Concert 2 Radio, tape jams sometimes = $20 shipped

Stock 4x10 Speakers and 5 1/4 Door Speakers, Great Condition = $20 shipped

Great Condition Stainless Steel Oil Cooler Lines, they are $110 new = $100 shipped

I will get pics when I get a chance.

Sorry,
Speakers and Radio SOLD

Here is whats left

Aluminum Valve Cover, has bolts and grommet, 3 3/4 tall and has the cut away for the alternator. Only 1 for sale, = $60 shipped

Aluminum Water Pulley, went to RJC's all over and like that look = $35 shipped ( sale pending )

Stock rebuilt starter, only 12k miles, went to mini starter to save weight, these are anywhere from $50 to $70 with the core = $30 shipped

Stock AC Condensor Core and Container = $20 shipped

REMAINING PARTS

stock crank pulley

Is this the whole assembly that bolts straight onto the crankshaft; including the part that passes through the crank sensor ?
The Interuptor ring on mine is bent... so I need one with a good interuptor ring.
Thank you.

No the crank pulley does not have that ring, I believe thats on the front cover.

remaining parts

DR.BOOSTER said:
REMAINING PARTS

NEW ADDITION

Stock Spare Tire and Jack = $25

REMAINING PARTS

Stock Rockers ( 86k miles ) and Stock Push Rods ( 12k miles ), great shape, went to rollers = $40 shipped