lebanon valley sept 26

Otto J

will you be there i will fir the first time with my
stock APPEARING GN
with CT tags
hope to see you there

Crap! I was gonna race this Saturday for test & tune but my passenger's side header is protesting :mad: and I can't get it to Cotton's until next week to have it welded. And it's Mopars at the Valley this Saturday so that makes it a total wash.

Oh well I'll definitely be there next Saturday, don't know if you can make it then but if you do, look for a T-Top GN with some ugly, old American Racing "sawblade" type wheels, that's me. :)

I'll be making a fool out of myself trying to race on BFG Radial T/A's :eek: :D

Steve

Hey....I just noticed you have the Torque Tech exhaust. Is it a direct bolt-on, and where do the pipes exit, in the stock location or out the rear under the bumper, a la Monte Carlo SS?

I am thinking about new exhaust but I thought TT only made exhaust for full-length header cars. Is it a dual-muffler setup? And do you have any pics?

I'd love to come up there Friday night and check it out but I can't make it.

Steve

i will be there tomorrow (wed night)
as far as the exhaust the one i ahve is for turbo buicks
has the 4 bolt cat flange on it and it exits in the stock location
sorry i have no pics
Later

Hey Black Box, I'm going to LVD along with my brother in his 87 "T" next Saturday (Oct 6th). Don't know what i'm running for tires yet as I havn't run the car since "97"(at the track anyway). Should be interesting as I installed a SMC Alc. kit recently. I've been able to run 23lbs boost and I don't intend to run anything but pump gas(94 Sunoco) and Alky as I want to see what the car runs like on the street. Anybody else interested??? We can all meet somewhere locally and convoy up to the valley. I live in East Windsor. Should be nice and cool!!!! Anybody else game???:D :cool:

I'll be there!! Like I said, I'll be making a fool out of myself running on radials :D. A bunch of my buds and I are heading up....don't know when they're heading up so I'll E-mail ya later this week and maybe we can meet somewhere. They are all Mustang owners (and an LS1 T/A owner) but they are open-minded and respect all performance cars. Since you live in East Windsor, maybe we can meet at the East Windsor Diner or the Cracker Barrel. One of the guys I'm going with lives in Agawam, so it's right on the way up to the Valley.

I'm gonna try running pump gas and see how that works out (no alky) before trying the race gas at the track. I have a couple of things I have to do this week (plugs, wires, O2 sensor), and bring it to Cotton's and get the exhaust leak fixed. It kind of hinges on whether or not Jack can get my car in there next week. I'm hesitant to race it with the cracked header....I'll let you know how that progresses. I'm going either way, but if I can't get the header fixed then I just won't race, but I want to REAL bad!! :D

Steve