leaving for BG in a few min!

evil_gn

House Of Bling
im ready to go! just waiting on the wife to finish getting ready so i took a pic.

lade_gn.sized.jpg

see you guys down there!

I am SOOOO jealous its not even funny, I haven't seen my car since late december :( :( :( . I still have a month and a half before I get to come home:( :( :( .

web_afg_040405_011.jpg

Originally posted by V8'sHAHA
I am SOOOO jealous its not even funny, I haven't seen my car since late december :( :( :( . I still have a month and a half before I get to come home:( :( :( .

web_afg_040405_011.jpg

if you in the air force overseas, i know how you feel. i was in japan for 2 years and had to skip the nats 2 times.....

keep fightin for freedom!

there aint nothing free about it!

Not in the service, but missed the nats 5 years because of living overseas.

Brian, have a good trip.

Everytime the nats come around it seems like I don't have the time/money to go. NEXT YEAR! maybe....lol

Brian, Have a safe trip.

Watch out for Travis and Nelson,,,,,,,,their on the lose already. When travis gets outta Jersey he starts acting a lil funny if you get my drift
naughty.gif

Look out Nelson
headbang.gif

4 hours I will be in the air. I am bringing Nelson, he will be my PR guy and Video man. We are having a NJTurbo autograph signing for $5.00 a piece to be donated to a good cause
add_wegbrech.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

I know I have many fans:D :D

See you guys there....have a safe drive or flight...

God Speed:) :)

its supposed to rain for the show tomorrow....:mad:

been so busy i havent even had a chance to meet anyone. heading to toots in a few after a shower....hope to see some people there!