Leaving for Alaska...again

dragonational

That Guy
Well it took almost 7 years but the military finally decided that i have been in Arkansas to dang long. I get to go back to Alaska and i could not be happier. I hope that it is how i remember it. I am sure that it has changed in Anchorage since i have been gone. I dont know if i am going to take the GN up there or not(wont pass smog) i may leave it at my Dads house or sell it to some one who will take care of her. Not sure yet though. I do love the car it has a lot of history. I just dont know if i can handle driving it a couple of nice months out of the year. Man i am so jacked right now i could run a marathon. Just had to share my joy with you guys. :smile:

Well it took almost 7 years but the military finally decided that i have been in Arkansas to dang long. I get to go back to Alaska and i could not be happier. I hope that it is how i remember it. I am sure that it has changed in Anchorage since i have been gone. I dont know if i am going to take the GN up there or not(wont pass smog) i may leave it at my Dads house or sell it to some one who will take care of her. Not sure yet though. I do love the car it has a lot of history. I just dont know if i can handle driving it a couple of nice months out of the year. Man i am so jacked right now i could run a marathon. Just had to share my joy with you guys. :smile:

Have a good time Harry:cool: I watch that show Alaska troopers once in awhile and those Eskimos drink all day long lol:eek: