Leather Seat Covers for GN

Joe 1320

Torqueus Maximus
I had been wanting leather seats to replace the standard GN, wouldn't you know it ....... Jax has disappeared. Since that happened, I've been consulting with another company who can take on the project of creating a proper pattern along with embroidery for our illustrious turbo buicks. :biggrin:

I've seen their work in person and the workmanship is top notch. I'm trying to get a feel from the buick community as to whether these seat covers can be a regularly available item rather than just a custom one-off job. Just to be specific, we're talking only about the bucket seats from T Types and Grand Nationals as well as the rear seats for both cars. This also won't be in vinyl, we're talking leather. I believe there will be different color combinations that would be possible as well.

So if you guys have any interest, please speak up so that I can discuss this with the maker. The more interest, the better the pricing. We're not looking for any commitment for purchase, just attempting to gauge the interest at this point. If you have any other ideas or requests, let's hear it!

Joe

I spoke to Brian at Gbody parts about Jax seat covers a while back and he said that he gets his from the same supplier they did. So it sounds like Jax didnt stitch the covers them selves. Have you PMed Brian and asked him about his covers?
here is the link just click on options and you will see leather.
GBodyParts.com Online

I'm exploring the option of being able to have custom color combinations based on the proper original pattern. Things like perhaps reversing the colors on a GN seat or custom combinations for T-types. I don't think Brian offers those options.

Jax most certainly stitched and assembled their own stuff. Everything they did was custom hand made in their shop. I hope they are not gone for good cus I need another set for one of my cars.

P1190095-1.jpg

We make all of our own products. If someone is telling you something else they do not know what they are talking about.

Thanks Denise

We are ready and taking orders. Please call 715-784-6046 The new shop name is
Elite Automotive & Accessories
305 E. Pioneer Street
Crandon, WI. 54520
Our Hours are M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm Sat 8:00 - 12:00 CST. ask for Denise

Same owners & same great products
Thanks
Denise