Least memorable gift at XMAS

Little6pack

Can be when child or adult,

For a brief period Lionel trains went into HO scale when I was a kid.

Dad, I mean Santa bought me a set from a hobby shop dealer. Back then only low end toy trains sold in department stores.

Anyway it was a New York cenral diesel engine with freight cars.
Dad set it up for me & for some reason the engine would never run correct. The dealer would not take it back or fix it.

Really Suks getting a present that you loved & it not working.

For me, Christmas was rarely the time of disappointment but rather my birthday. It comes 9 days after Christmas, and I was always told, 'Relax, you just got a bunch of stuff a few days ago.' So, since my brother was born in June, he naturally raked it in on his birthday....but me? One time, though-- my dad got me a CD player. This was when CDs were pretty new and I wanted to be the first kid in my class to have a player. So, on Christmas morning I opened up my brand new CD player. Super, right? Wrong. It was a rack-mount that does absolutely no good unless you have the receiver, speakers, etc. My father had a good time with that, he kept telling me, 'Sorry, I didn't know you needed all that....you'll have the money saved up in no time.' Yeah, right- I was like 12 years old. Then, on my birthday, the joke was over and he gave me the rest of the system.

Originally posted by 87 we4 gray t
well, my least memorable gift? I DONT REMEMBER!!!!! lol

i win, i win

hahahah that was great i must say iam very sarcastic but i wasn't even thinking of doing that good one :) sorry guys dont have a least memorable x-mas they all kicked ass even if i didn't get everythign i wanted.:D

I was dating this BANGIN' girl (actually, getting engaged) Her parents were divorced and I hadn't met her Dads family yet...until Christmas.
There was a big Tadoo about me finally meeting them and they even got me a gift....
I open the box and inside is -

little tiny finger nail clippers....thanks....

little tiny finger nail clippers
:D :D Wow, could they spare the $1.50?

Dude, I don't think they were even a $1.50...it was the kind with the little chain that you're suppose to put on a key chain - I'm guessing .99 at the local Wareco. You should have seen the big DEAL they made over it to...
At least I got a good laugh out of it...I guess it's the thought that counts but COME ON ...

Originally posted by 87 we4 gray t
well, my least memorable gift? I DONT REMEMBER!!!!! lol

i win, i win

Barstage, you beat me to it. I saw the thread title and was hoping nobody had posted it yet, oh well, you can't win 'em all.

A pair of socks??? Does it count since I remember it?