Lears Seat Tracks

RAMAIR1

I'm addicted
Are there any compatible seat tracks that will work with a power driver Lears seat out of an 84? Sucker rusted right through and snapped...

They should be the same tracks as any other 78-88 G body with factory bucket seats. Only problem might be if you need a power track as they can be a little more difficult to locate. But the manual tracks for a bucket seat car are the same for both the driver and passenger side.

Welcome aboard!

I see you have a 84 GN project. My 84 GN is in its 3rd year of restoration and finally getting a paint job. I just found some original Sandstone grey brandon fabric for our seats. It's taken me about a year to find this fabric. If you have any questions, let me know?
Michael

Re: Welcome aboard!

Originally posted by Darkside
I see you have a 84 GN project.

Yes, yes I do. I just bought some seat fabric from a member of the board...very close, but not an absolutely perfect match. It's just a little bit lighter than stock. I also just bought a driver side seat track from another member.

The project is going to be put on hold for a bit because we are moving from our apartment to a house, so I have some big bills coming. Once we get going again the engine is coming out for a rebuild. Then it's back to the interior and finally the body work and paint. So, it will be a while...probably more than your three year project.

Fellow 84 owners: have you found anywhere that has our headliner? or something close to it...mine's shot.

in arlington heights,il. there is a place called suburban glass and trim next to pep boys 375 e. rand road they have the color and leather but they want 1,000.00 a seat and 150 for headliner with no t-tops. that is all i can find. i can recover them my self and the headliner too so i would see if he can sell the material to me.