lear seat materal for sale

EyeTalk2Trees

I wanted to put this in the "hot-air" section first because we are the only one's that care about it.

I have 4 yards of replacement lear seat materal. I bought too much when doing my car and have extra. I bought it and took it to a interior shop, it looks really great, I'll try to get pictures up soon (tomarrow). It is the closest materal to the real thing i could find. Slighly lighter, but could only tell if you had a brand new (non-faded) car sitting new to this stuff.

I want $120 for 4 yards ($30/yard). Its all one piece, 55" wide, and alittle over 4 yards long.

I want the buyer to be happy, so if you are interested, email me (to get my address) and send a self addressed stamped envelope and I'll send you a swatch of it.

If Mart backs out I'll take it. By the way, how much did you reupholster? The whole interior, just fronts? How much material did it take to do what you you did? Thanks. I'd love to see pics.

It took the interior guy just over 3 yards to do the whole thing, both seats, the rear and the doors uppers.

Ramair: I'll let you know if mart backs out.

I'll get the pics soon, its been storming bad the last few days here, when the sun comes out I'll take some for you.

EyeTalk2Trees: Thanks....also, if you dont mind my asking, what did you pay to get everything redone?

I paid $550 for all labor of the materal replacement, and the leather bottom of the front seats replaced. The guy did a really great job. it took about 5 days though, he had some major work and did mine on the side.

Wow, not bad! I was figuring more than that and my leather is in pretty good condition. Now if this happens with the engine rebuild I'll be set...

Fabric

I resent a note to your e-mail but it keeps bouncing??
Please don't get rid of it untill I had a chance to check it out.
Mart U
urbanm@iserv.net

lear

i could use some if they dont get it as im droping off my drivers seat tommorrow,luckily just one seat for know .anyone know what i should use on the leather parts so they dont get crappy? thanks andy

ok I'm waiting on Umart to tell me if he likes the material but i haven't heard from him in a week. I haven't given up on him yet and Ramair is next in line if Umart doesn't want it.

Here is a site i put pics of my interior i took today. I'm going to use the site to detail my GN but for right now I just threw up these pics so you guys can see how good the material looks.

Eyetalk2trees Gn page interior pics

Fabric

Josh, I did get your sample, great looking match. Just slightly lighter than stock. Boy I sure do want to get it but if I did I would have to do the whole interior, which it does not need as it has been stored under wraps for quite a few years and has not faded at all. If I can keep it the same I will. I know I will kick myself in the butt later but I think I have to let it go.
You other guys should snap it up.
Josh Thank You for your time and effort. Sorry for missing a few days I was out to GURU training, and just got back.
Marty

Yeah, I'll scrape up the $$$ somewhere. If it's a good match I know I'm gonna need it... Tell me where to send the money. Thanks

lear seat material

hey just dropped off my seat at local shop he says the material will have to be made custom if anyone else is interested you could contact JR's at 708-422-9900 or if you know where he could get material for mine . i see im not the only one in the sinking boat :( thanks andy

material name

What name did the supplier give this cloth? In 82, the original cloth was "Brandon", but that's not available anymore. Also, can't tell from your pics, is your cloth tan or gray? Again, dealing with 82's, they were gray. Also, any idea of the cloth manufacturer? When restoring my 82 about 7 years ago, I ran up against the gray Brandon cloth wall looking for the right stuff.
Dan

My cloth is light grey, its just a shade lighter than stock 84 cloth. As for the name and manufacter I'll have to do some heavy checking, I don't remember and the cloth is just in one big roll.

lear seat material available

interior shop just called, they said the mill has a repro material in stock and is around 120 area per yard.unfortunatly the total repairs on my seat will cost 380 if anyone is interested in this material you can call JR's at 708-422-9900

hope this helps some of you guys out
thanks andy