Lc2 87 gn complete runing engine..

Just for starters, it’s yeah not yeh. :rolleyes: You forgot to add the S after you first word in your second sentence. :rolleyes: I’m still trying to figure out how to even word your second sentence. :eek: I do see you use acronyms (LOL). Last but not least, I don’t even care what dilligaf means. :eek: It’s probably none of my business. I went to school, did you? It’s not my fault you don’t know internet lingo. My fault, you do. You used “LOL” in your sentence fragment.

If you are not coming correct don't come at all.:cool:

It was a joke . Look at my spelling. WTFYFP!!!!!!!

hmmm.. joined Sept 10 with 18 posts. Can I just send ya the cash and you can ship it when ya get a chance :confused:

Since everyone thinks its b.s i am only selling to locals!....800 come get it all..still in the gn so you CAN hear it ,and drive it!!! "such a bad motor"..

So let me get this straight. You pulled out the bad motor (which is the one in the picture since i saw the car, also the one you stated that had head studs), then you replaced it with a good motor? Which one are you selling? It all sounds like BS to me! Sounds like you got the knocking sound tamed and you are trying to sell the motor. Go try to hustle somewhere else. Ive been in the game too long to know its **** when i smell it.

So let me get this straight. You pulled out the bad motor (which is the one in the picture since i saw the car, also the one you stated that had head studs), then you replaced it with a good motor? Which one are you selling? It all sounds like BS to me! Sounds like you got the knocking sound tamed and you are trying to sell the motor. Go try to hustle somewhere else. Ive been in the game too long to know its **** when i smell it.

you are local right? come check it out!!! if i am trying to hustle or you see a problem with the motor report me and feel free to put me on blast!
BUT NOW IF I AM RIGHT I DESERVE AN APOLOGY! DO WE HAVE A DEAL?

Im not going to waste my time going to check a motor that i already saw and i know it was junk. Now, if it is a completely different motor, then we have a deal. Ill go check it out, and ****, i might even buy it from you and an apology will be well deserved from me to you. Im not trying to F**k you over, im just trying to keep someone else from being F**ked over. Holla at me, give me the right info on the motor and ill check you out.