Lc2 87 gn complete runing engine..

COMPLETE FROM OIL PAN TO PLENUM....LOW MILES, NON SMOKER V6...PERFORMANCE:T49,BLUE INJECTORS,KIRBAN FUEL GUAGE/REGULATOR,AND K&N AIR CONE,ARP HEAD STUDS....STILL INSIDE THE CAR...I AM OPEN TO OFFERS.
114_3055.jpg

114_3054.jpg

Some more info would help such as location, how many miles? Is the engine a GM original or rebuilt? If so who built it? and if rebuilt whats in it? Also the turbo looks like it is a TE-44, TA-49 would have an inlet bell.

Some more info would help such as location, how many miles? Is the engine a GM original or rebuilt? If so who built it? and if rebuilt whats in it? Also the turbo looks like it is a TE-44, TA-49 would have an inlet bell.

58k og miles will sell with autocheck mile verification and vin#, original never been rebuilt...i been told it is a t49 i can add more pictures if it helps you..thanks

Is this from the car that sold or was for sale on ebay a few weeks back in Miami? The same one that was on craigslist?

Well sorry to put you on blast, but im just trying to look out for the rest of the turbo buick community. i was going to purchase the car about 3 months ago. Really clean car but the motor is JUNK. I did a CARFAX on it and it was a 100,000+ mile car. it even indicated that the milage had been rolled back. When i saw the car the motor had issues, it was leaking coolant from one of the heads studs and it wouldnt build boost. Additionally it started to have a top end knock. Sounded like a wiped lobe on the cam. Is this the reason you pulled the motor out!!!!!!!!! Please give these people all the info before you decide to sell a junk motor.

You are kidding right?

Yeh spell it out . That why we went to sscool lol. Spell dilligaf out for the rest of them

Just for starters, it’s yeah not yeh. :rolleyes: You forgot to add the S after you first word in your second sentence. :rolleyes: I’m still trying to figure out how to even word your second sentence. :eek: I do see you use acronyms (LOL). Last but not least, I don’t even care what dilligaf means. :eek: It’s probably none of my business. I went to school, did you? It’s not my fault you don’t know internet lingo. My fault, you do. You used “LOL” in your sentence fragment.

If you are not coming correct don't come at all.:cool:

Well sorry to put you on blast, but im just trying to look out for the rest of the turbo buick community. i was going to purchase the car about 3 months ago. Really clean car but the motor is JUNK. I did a CARFAX on it and it was a 100,000+ mile car. it even indicated that the milage had been rolled back. When i saw the car the motor had issues, it was leaking coolant from one of the heads studs and it wouldnt build boost. Additionally it started to have a top end knock. Sounded like a wiped lobe on the cam. Is this the reason you pulled the motor out!!!!!!!!! Please give these people all the info before you decide to sell a junk motor.

its ok i know you are looking out for the TURBO community,you are correct again! i see you know the history on the car....i bought the car with the junk motor (rod problem)...i pulled out the motor and replaced it with a complete prefect running 87 low milage motor. I STILL HAVE THE JUNK ENGINE! since you are a local you are more then welcome to come check it out for ANY ONE ON THE COMMUNITY THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED!.....thanks