Latest pics of my car restored

no photos either

check to make sure the filename is exact, sometimes the end extension is not the same or the photo filename is not correct.

for example it is looking for gn_ext.JPG and it is actually gn_ext.jpg

also, works best when you have no spaces or use the underscore to sperate words.

look forward to seeing the photos...

Thanks guys. If you go back to the page again and hit reload you will find a few more pics i just added. Hope you guys have cable or something.
Russ, Went to South Shore Voke cruise night yesterday and was hoping to run into you. AJ couldn't make it so I just went alone. Weather turned crappy though. Hope to talk to you one of these days.

The car looks awesome. I love the engine compartment-the meth setup looks sweet. The one thing that "I" would do, is lower the car down. Has a 4x4 stance.
Either way, it is a beautiful car. You did a very nice job.

Yeah, its sits up pretty high for those offroading excursions! :rolleyes: Actually, the combination of newer springs and the much stiffer polyurethane body bushings really holds it up off the frame. The old bushings were so worn out that I used to have to stick a cut piece of an old tire inbetween the frame and body just to stop the vibration of the body against the frame. A bit higher than I'd like to have it but I'm ok with it for now anyway. At least I don't have to worry so much about speed bumps.
That's the alky pipe and nozzles I installed years ago. I did update the system with braided lines,a custom tank, and moved the pump behind the bumper. Still got some detailing to do. Thanks for the complements!

Paint?

Looks real good! Is that base coat/clear coat or just single stage?