Latest addition to the stable

Thanks for all of the great compliments. Sorry for the late reply, I just got back from Cozumel.

I was going to sell the T rims and I had a set of steel GN rims lined up, but the guy backed out. So now I've decided to keep the T rims. The look is growing on me, not to mention they are lighter than the steel GN rims.

I just ordered some 255/60-15 MT Drag Radials. The tires on there now are just plain 275/60's and I can smoke 'em at almost at any speed.

For those of you in Florida, I live in Hernando County. I'd love to meet some other enthusiasts.

Oh, the small drip is water. Not sure where it came from. The A/C currently doesn't work, so it can't be from that.

Did you get a chance to scuba dive in Cozumel??

Hey how are you doing? Nice Turbo Buick! I just moved to Oranldo, FL from Michigan about a month ago and I'd like to meet other ppl in the area with TR's. Not sure how far that is from you, not to far I don't think? Here's a pic of my 87 GN.

Attachments

• Nic 073.jpg
    Nic 073.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 202
Welcome to FL. I bet you don't miss Michigan. Wow that GN looks sweet! Orlando is about an hour and a half east of here. I'm sure there is a club near you since that city is like, HUGE.