Late for work.... *Video*

It's like a video game the way the cars are pasted. A couple of times I thought he was going to crash squeazing between the lanes:eek:

good lord that guy is nuts!

all i can say, it must be one tiny little car? probably a datsun 510?

anyone notice the roll bar?

That looks like how Scott Porter drives..........Music sounds like his type too..........

That knucklehead should have his a$$ removed. We all street race on occasion but that was just stupid and dangerous to everyone else on the road. Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, damn that was fun to watch. :D :D

He may have a bar......

Check out the rear-view mirror. There may be a roll bar in that car. It looks like you can see the bend in the main hoop and where the rear brace bar meets it behind the drivers head.

hehe well that's where I live :) That was shoot in the West Island, suburb of the Montreal area. Video is in 2x speed but in reality he's doing 180-200 on the highway. Couple of risky moves there, kind of things I would never do.

Anyone in northern NJ will instantly recognize that music as the 105.5 WDHA's Loyal Listener Birthday List music that plays every morning at 7.

Jim

for a minute there, i thought someone put a hidden camera in my car during my daily commute! j/k

hope that guy has good insurance - car and life!

the name of that song is "Peelin' Taters" if any of you care....LOL