Last Gen Camaro parts on a GN?

deputydawg

I am looking at a 2000 camaro with a bad motor to use for parts for $500. I plan on using the front seats and radiator. I have heard some people have used the rear springs as replacements to cut down for lowering. What other parts will work on our cars? Any suspension parts, brake parts, etc?

Don't know anyone off the top of my head who has done it, but the dual electric radiator fans look great on paper (size and current draw).

Another part is the radio, if it has a CD Player. You must order the "jumper harness" from somebody (like Kirban). Also you need to cut the left metal bracket off , and the right side will match up with the factory holes. You only need the one side! Not only does this look good in the dash, but becuase it has a built in amp, you get great sound quality over the early 90's Buick CD Players!

will probably sell the radio...

I have never liked factory radios. Most of them make it from the dealership to my house. I have an Alpine head unit and a Kicker 700.5 (about 900 watts) to provide plenty of power.