Last Call for this list of parts!

Delerius

LAST CALL BEFORE EBAY! PRICES LOWERED!
Pics of all items can be seen here -> http://www.buickland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7515#7515

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parts for sale... I take paypal, cash, check, or money orders...

If you would like to purchase an item and since I have this list on multiple forums please state in the forum "I'll take such and such..." instead of sending me a pm. I like to keep things as fair as possible so if there is multiple interests in one item, I will then go by the posted message time... thanks...

Factory Stock 87 GN/TR Parts...

Lower intake, freshly clean and painted, all threads are good, no cracks - $155 shipped

8445 Heads - $40 + Shipping

catalytic converter that is gutted - $20 + shipping

BLUE third brake light - $15 shipped

Factory boost solenoid with tee (connector plug not included) - $35 shipped

TR interior light - $15 shipped

Front 3 1/2" speakers - $15 Shipped

Passenger side TR tail light and chrome bezel (Lens mount has broken studs but bezel and lens is still good) - $15 + shipping

---------------------

AFTER-MARKET Parts...

Turn signal lever from NAPA, 2 available, these have the chrome stock, cruise control but no wiper delay. These ones here are more difficult to find - $12 each shipped

Hooker Aero chamber 2 1/2 inch in and out, Sound good, had on the TR, have about 700 miles of use on them - $50 + Shipping for both

Cal Custom driving control center, brand new, see pic of what it does - $20 shipped

Arkay custom 6x9 chrome musical note speaker covers from the 60's - 70's? Brand new, two covers are in this package - $25 shipped

---------------------

AUDIO and ALARM items...

Brand new never been opened old school Kenwood KPC-50 care security system. This system dates back to the late 80's I believe and the factory tape has never been removed! This system is based on the older Alpine units and is somewhat of a rare piece since Kenwood never did much in security. $65 + shipping
--------------
Technics CR-TU10EU half-din tuner that is brand new. This piece here is from the 80's can be used as a stand alone piece with an amp. A cool vintage piece! $30 shipped
--------------
Acoustic Research master series 6 foot component video cables for sending the red, green and blue signals from a dvd player to a tv. Brand new, retailed for $110 for this set. I use a set on my system and they are superior cables... $40 shipped
--------------
Sony XE-90 mkII half-din EQ... Used but works excellent - $20 shipped

Owners manual for this unit at:
http://www.docs.sony.com/release/xe90mkii.PDF

Sony XE-90 mkII:
Half DIN Graphic Equalizer
Subwoofer Defeat Switch
Subwoofer Crossover Selectable at 80 Hz or 120 Hz
Subwoofer Level Control
Center points at 50 Hz, 100 Hz, 200 Hz, 400 Hz, 800 Hz, 1.5 kHz, 3 kHz, 6 kHz, 12 kHz
Boost / Cut Range + / - 12 dB
EQ DefeatSwitch
1 Pair RCA Inputs
3 Pairs RCA Outputs (F / R / Sub)
Fader
--------------
Sony RM-X2 commander with tuner, tape deck, two cd changers, goose neck mount, and a extra control unit with brain.
This unit here has become very hard to find since many people want to keep the factory stereo in there car but want better sound quality. With this system the command unit brain can be hidden anywhere and the controller which operates the changing of stations, tracks and so forth is attached to a cord which can be mounted or be hidden when not in use. This unit dates back to 1987 and at time only three companies made something that was based on this style of system. The other two companies was Alpine with their 5953 system (I will be posting one shortly for sale...) and the other company was Blaupunkt. When both Sony and Alpine designed these systems (not sure about the Blaupunkt model), they kept every piece of the audio chain separate. So when you purchased the RM-X2 unit you also had to purchase the tuner XT-20, and the CD changer and or tape deck XK-8D also. The reason for this was not only to increase sales but since car audio was such a big thing back then, they knew they had to put out the best quality they can to compete in the car audio circuit. This Sony system is just as good if not better than some of today's car audio head units. With this system you have to install an amp since this Sony system does not have an amp built in and you should have some basic knowledge car audio installation to install this unit. It is not hard to install this system but you do need to plan on where everything will be mounted so that you can have a stealth system.
What you get with this system...
Two control units - both work, one is beautiful and excellent condition and the other is nice but has some lcd bleed in the one corner.

Two control brains - both work fine

One XT-20 am/fm tuner - works fine (this piece is extremely hard to find)

Two 10 disc CD changers - CDX-A30 and a CDX-A100 - both work fine but I found that the CDX-A100 will play most recordable CDs

One XK-8D tape deck - works fine. This unit is a cool half-din piece where the tape deck motorizes in and out

One control unit goose neck mount for the control unit - brand new

All wiring and manuals

So there you have it, the complete system all for $225 plus shipping
If you have any questions regarding this system please ask. I had this system in my LeSabre and it worked excellent...
---------------------

MISC Stuff...

Ertl Collectibles 1969 Hemmings Mustang metal bank, mint condition - $20 shipped

The M&M family antenna toppers - All four for $20 shipped

Sony XE-90 mkII half-din EQ... Used but works excellent - $20 shipped

Passenger side TR tail light and chrome bezel (Lens mount has broken studs but bezel and lens is still good) - $15 + shipping

please pm me payment instructions on the above two items

cyl heads

Any Ifo On Cyl. Heads Still Avail. Condition Shipping To Fl/33603 Thanks, Mark

GN73, Mark, the heads had new valve spring stuck on roughly 5000 miles ago but I don't know what kind. The only reason I took them off was to put some ported heads on... The cheapest for me to ship these will be sending parcel post to you and shipping would be $46.00

John... I checked usps site in regards to the shroud and they gave me this...

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0630 6420 06

We attempted to deliver your item at 10:03 am on August 30, 2006 in KANSAS CITY, MO 64119 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I just realized that I shipped to the address that you have in paypal. I hope that was ok for I use their services to print out the labels...

Sony XE-90 mkII half-din EQ

ill take it.. if you still have it.. ill pay pal you when ever you like