Laptop users-check these out.

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Came up with overlays for laptops. They are made from the simulated brushed aluminum material we use on our dashboard overlays. These are some pics of one on my Dell 15".

Attachments

• laptopoverlay 001.jpg
    laptopoverlay 001.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 551
  • laptopoverlay 002.jpg
    laptopoverlay 002.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 551
  • laptopoverlay 003.jpg
    laptopoverlay 003.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 543
Still working on pricing. We can do these for any laptop as long as the top is flat. We would need the measurements from you. The Dell logo didn't affect the appearance at all, not sure about other brands.

My laptop is a Dell Latitude 610.

I'm making a sub-box and that would dress it up nicely! Any way to get some color in it??

I will be ordering several parts from you in about a week and a half. Can i get one of those in black with buick motorsports added to my order or will they not be ready by then? Thanks!

Plan to work on the site tonite and get them added to our product line. Looking at $25 - 29 for cost. They will be as pictured for material and engraving, no color. Remember, this is SIMULATED aluminum and has a peel and stick backing on it. It WILL scratch if you throw stuff on top of it, so you have to be careful with it.

Your laptop has to have a fairly flat surface, like I said, my DELL with their logo in the center of it didn't really affect the installation of this, not sure what other laptops out there have for covers so YOU need to determine if this will work. They will be simple rectangular pieces with the corners slightly rounded off. You give use the measurements and we go from there. YOU measure twice and WE cut once. W

We can do all of our regular logos, GNX, T-Type, Turbo T, Buick Motorsports and Grand National with or without Intercooled. Turbo Trans Am as well! AND if you have something else you would like we should be able to do that to. Just remember the logos will be a simple outline design in black, no colors. This material is fairly expensive so don't think we are making a killing on this!:rolleyes:

Here is what some of the other logos would look like. These are taken from the rear seat panels we sell. Please note that these are not actual pictures but graphics.

Attachments

• carpetpanels.jpg
    carpetpanels.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 99