Laptop Computer Mount

OneQuikSix

Alright folks. I know many of you are running either PowerLogger, XFI, or some other program that requires a laptop computer. Is there any consensus on the best way to secure these laptops in the cars while racing? I would like to be able to monitor my gauges on the PowerLogger. It would also be nice if the computer stayed put during a modest launch. I found surprisingly little in the way of discussion on this topic. The posts I found were very old. I know we have many people embracing computer-based tuning alternatives these days. I'd love to hear your recommendations and see any pictures you may have. Thanks.

+1, marks stands are pretty good. However there not so great at the track when you launch hard. I didn't have a problem still I was getting 1.5 60 foots

Problem that I see with that one is that it's a single point mount. Appears to have no lateral bracing what so ever. Not a good thing under heavy lateral G loads.

My thoughts exactly.

The mast on the stand can go back up against the seat cushion. Not sure what the official ruling on running a stand when racing. Is it even allowed???

I'm getting 15 1/8" for a width measurement full opened up. If needed I guess the slots could be opened up a bit.

3 left in stock as of Sat morning. Sold two today.