KYB shocks!

sugarandopium

where were the spiders
have a set of 4 KYB shocks.

just switched over to bilstein.

unsure of how many miles are on them, were removed @ 40k miles.
car has never seen a track or been beat on too much,
has been a garage queen/weekend cruiser it's whole life,
so i can guarantee these are in great shape.
i barely felt a difference when the bilsteins went on!!

50$ + shipping, firm on price!
dont want to hear offers, will glady keep them if they do not sell.

Interested in the KYB Gas shocks. Can you provide pictures? Cost to ship USPS to 65101? Would you accept MO, I do not use Paypal. Thanks

I'll take 'em!! :) any chance you could shoot me a picture? Shipping will be to 35976.. send me a pm with paypal, etc....
email is bmackinnon 'at' mindspring.com (substitute @ for 'at'.... obviously... :))

Brian

i will get some pics tomorrow, was going to today but things got busy.

spoke to someone who shipped set of shocks recently, he said they run around 20$ to ship.

I'll take it am in Jersey city NJ I can pick it up

Ummmm.... I believe I have laid claim to the shocks, and fully intend to follow thru with the purchase, pics or no pics.... waiting on a pm from sugar&opium for payment info... Sugar, I'm sending you pm.... :wink:

Ummmm.... I believe I have laid claim to the shocks, and fully intend to follow thru with the purchase, pics or no pics.... waiting on a pm from sugar&opium for payment info... Sugar, I'm sending you pm.... :wink:

Still waiting on paypal info... sent you another pm...

Hmmmmm... last activity 1/17.... on vacation perhaps?? If so, please contact me when you are able, and we can complete this transaction... thanks!

Anyone know/heard from this gentleman? He logged on Feb. 3, but still didn't hear from him. He used to post quite a bit, but no activity lately. Hope he's ok... too much opium, not enough sugar? :tongue: Hopefully not.... :confused: