Kudos to boardmember "Intercooler" for powdercoating

QuickWE4

Fuggedaboudit.
Hey all:

I had Jesse (Intercooler) powdercoat a plenum for me. Did it in black and had the fins polished.

Jesse does really nice work and is friendly to deal with. Prices are very reasonable as well.

I heard about Jesse's powdercoating through the board, so I thought I'd post this thread and recommend him to anybody that needs some quality powdercoating done.

:D
If anybody needs powder coating and wouldl like to see an example of his work, I'd be happy to email you a pic.

Regards,
Rich

Originally posted by QuickWE4
Hey all:

I had Jesse (Intercooler) powdercoat a plenum for me. Did it in black and had the fins polished.

Jesse does really nice work and is friendly to deal with. Prices are very reasonable as well.

I heard about Jesse's powdercoating through the board, so I thought I'd post this thread and recommend him to anybody that needs some quality powdercoating done.

:D
If anybody needs powder coating and wouldl like to see an example of his work, I'd be happy to email you a pic.

Regards,
Rich
I already planned on having Jese do work for my White T ,,but my car wont let me take the parts offf:D :D ,,she loves to be driven,,,so in the winter I will be sending parts to be done in white...
Oh send pics please:)

That's great! Glad it turned out the way you wanted.

Did you get the blind stud shortened okay to work with the doghouse?

AA,

I did my IC pipes in gloss white......they look cool:)

Originally posted by Intercooler
That's great! Glad it turned out the way you wanted.

Did you get the blind stud shortened okay to work with the doghouse?

AA,

I did my IC pipes in gloss white......they look cool:)
Send me your's I dont want to wait ,,more like I cant wait,,spring is here......PTE FM:cool: :D :D

Hi Jesse:

Yep, I just used the old stud from the plenum that was on the car and it worked. That hole was a little tight for some reason (Insert sexual joke here).

Emailed you a pic of what it looks like on the car.

Who says that you can't have a black plenum on a silver intake! :D

Actually, it matches the valve covers perfectly which was the look I was going for.

Thanks!

Rich

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
Send me your's I dont want to wait ,,more like I cant wait,,spring is here......PTE FM:cool: :D :D
:D I can turn them around in three days for you. I don't have any PTE or IC pipes here or I would do them on an exchange for you.