Kots chi-town

c n avoid87

So i was at kots even oct-6 after a while of racing during a break, i see a bad ass withe t pulling up into the middle of the lanes, sure enough it was cliff's(rip) car. Is nice that this bunch of crazy guys have that kind of respect for him. Thats a bad ass car. First time i seen it in person.. They did a burn out n a pass . Dont kno who was driving it..

Attachments

• image-108358910.jpg
    image-108358910.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 139
  • image-2337050769.jpg
    image-2337050769.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 147
  • image-642706579.jpg
    image-642706579.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 133
Joey who goes by "A-Trim" on Chitown Racing Forum was behind the wheel. Cliffs wife Beth was in the passenger seat. Joey did a fantastic burnout! Due to the unprepped track, cold weather, and Awesome amount of power TurboCliffs car had the pass had to be aborted due to the car getting out of hand when the power came on. Cliff watched it from Heaven and kept the car off the wall unlike some others of the day. Beth and Joey return a tad rattled, and a bet Cliff had that same giggle and smirk on his face anyone who's been around him for more than 10 minutes has seen. If someone can drop her this link in the facebook world.... Thank You Beth!!!
Jason
http://drd-photos.smugmug.com/Cars/GLD/KOTS-10512/25783803_tCr4Tv#!i=2137122697&k=WCBgrkK&lb=1&s=L

Jason thanks for posting. I hope the car stays as it is, it will help us all remember.

jasjamz said:
Joey who goes by "A-Trim" on Chitown Racing Forum was behind the wheel. Cliffs wife Beth was in the passenger seat. Joey did a fantastic burnout! Due to the unprepped track, cold weather, and Awesome amount of power TurboCliffs car had the pass had to be aborted due to the car getting out of hand when the power came on. Cliff watched it from Heaven and kept the car off the wall unlike some others of the day. Beth and Joey return a tad rattled, and a bet Cliff had that same giggle and smirk on his face anyone who's been around him for more than 10 minutes has seen. If someone can drop her this link in the facebook world.... Thank You Beth!!!
Jason
YouTube Video
http://drd-photos.smugmug.com/Cars/GLD/KOTS-10512/25783803_tCr4Tv#!i=2137122697&k=WCBgrkK&lb=1&s=L

Nice i couldnt get close enuf to record.. But yea i though that was his wife.. Wasnt sure.. Thats car has power...

It's clear that he touched lot of lives and the white t emptied lots of pockets rip cliff we miss u brother

Jason

Nice vid! I also got a little clip...would have been better if the slightly chubby fellow wasnt there lol