Kobe (Guilty or Not)

He is guilty but won't do a second of jail time, other than what he has already done that is.

Hey 2quicktocare very well said. I agree Kolbe is quilty of only adultry, not rape. The "rockymountain trash" chick is just after his money. I heard on a radio talk-show last week that the only reason the case has gone this far with no evidence is the fact that the girls Mom is high up in the local courts system and had a "relationship" with the judge, that why it hasnt been thrown out ........

Originally posted by PNYKLR
I'm sure he will use his $$$ get Johnny C and get a slap on the wrist just like the other clown
That's your evidence??? :confused: Take some advice, don't waste your money and stay away from law school and/or law enforcement.

I'm not going to take the leap and say Kobe's accuser has ulterior motives, there is no evidence in that regard. All I'm saying is that SO FAR there isn't enough evidence to convict anyone BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

Nuff said.

The only reason it hasn't gone away is rape is a crime against the state and she can't withdraw charges because of that. She can refuse to back up her complaint, but the state is the only ones that can drop it. If someone is just blindly saying he is juilty I wonder what their true agenda is. Anyone that looks at the FACTS will tell you this is a stupid case to start with. Let's see, even without the evidence, do I believe a guy that is known as a complete gentleman (not saying he isn't an adulterer) or some whacked out ho? Use logic, not emotions. Mark

I wonder if the courts will persue her as hard after the trial and they finally figure out she did this for her own gains? It's kind of amuzing just how quickly people are ready to hang this kid when one, they aren't paying attention to things, and two, they aren't thinking things thru. Why would she file a complaint? Well, let's try over $250,000,000 of personal wealth. "Buy me off and I won't testify". Most places this would be called blackmail, but in this case, it's called wanting justice. This whole case reminds me to always remember, steer clear of the wackos. They are always wanting something more than what is on the table. Mark

The things that pisses me off is Kobe has a wife (and a nice looking one at that) and a young child....He should have known
better than to mess around with that girl....Now why would she even entertain the thought of going up to his room if she didn't or
wasn't considering sleeping with him....She admitted herself that she felt if she went up he was going to make a move on her....

I feel even if Kobe was not a celebrity this case is still weak in the knees....This girl had somebody else's semen in her panies when she saw the doctor (THE NEXT DAY) She is disturbed; btw what ho sleeps with a millionare & then will turnaround and just settle for nothing but to get justice?? Puhleeaaazzze..

I think this girl is out to extort money one way or another....Wait until after the trial irregardless of the outcome I can already see how much she's gonna sue in civil court.... Also, that bellhop was not the first person she ran into after the incident.....There's so many holes in this case it's ridiculous...

Todd

I suspect that one of these "other" men are one of the reasons she decided to do this. I think she might have been with one of them later that night after the Kobe incident and they hatched the plan together. Just my .02 cents.

off subject but man i saw his wife at his first game when she left to the bathroom on t.v. and man she's fine as hell. very short skirt and long great pair of legs. I would never cheat on her..

First of all--at the VERY most, Kobe *may* be guilty of sexual misconduct. But then, SHE may be also...

And fer you guys wondering why Kobe would cheat on a babe like he's married to...all I'll say (as a guy who's on his third marriage): YOU ain't married to her! ;)

Kobes is guilty

Kobe has whats coming to him. As a celebrity he should be well aware that there are all kinds of people out there. Celebrities can be the subject of target. But in this case, he has pretty much signed the deal. As for his scumbag lawyer, she is pulling every underhanded trick in the book to discredit the VICTUM. It doesn't matter how people the victum has slept with, thats her business. When ever a rape VICTUM comes forward is seems that they are the ones on trial.

Why?

Why are you guys even arguing about this? A jury will see and hear ALL the evidence, not just what has been leaked to the press and they will decide his innocence or guilt.

He IS guilty of terrible decisions and has admitted as such. So, to those who want to lift him up as some standard to live by or as some hero, or even a victim - you need to understand that he is simply a man and ONLY a man. He is NOT someone to admire or respect based upon his personal life. Sure -he's a great ballplayer. But the jerk admitted he cheated on his wife.

His image is hugely tarnished and he knows it. With a tarnished image, his ca$h value is less so he's doing damage control now.

IMO, he's an assclown who pretended he was perfect and squeaky clean but who can't control his sexual urges when he's away from his wife. He's now getting what he deserves, regardless what the jury finds. He did the crime (whether that is rape OR simply cheating on his wife) - he will do the "time", one way or another whether it will be through the legal system or from a loss of image and the loss of trust by his wife.

He deserves every thing he gets.

Re: Why?

Originally posted by Raven
Why are you guys even arguing about this? A jury will see and hear ALL the evidence, not just what has been leaked to the press and they will decide his innocence or guilt.

He IS guilty of terrible decisions and has admitted as such. So, to those who want to lift him up as some standard to live by or as some hero, or even a victim - you need to understand that he is simply a man and ONLY a man. He is NOT someone to admire or respect based upon his personal life. Sure -he's a great ballplayer. But the jerk admitted he cheated on his wife.

His image is hugely tarnished and he knows it. With a tarnished image, his ca$h value is less so he's doing damage control now.

IMO, he's an assclown who pretended he was perfect and squeaky clean but who can't control his sexual urges when he's away from his wife. He's now getting what he deserves, regardless what the jury finds. He did the crime (whether that is rape OR simply cheating on his wife) - he will do the "time", one way or another whether it will be through the legal system or from a loss of image and the loss of trust by his wife.

He deserves every thing he gets.

Well said Raven.

My main rule in life that I try to live by is "A happy Wife is a happy Life" :)