Kobe (Guilty or Not)

toddmingnworld

Undead1
I don't know if he did it or not....just can't imagine them throwing this squeaky clean guy in prison for this crime...Consider
how many people would lose (The NBA, Endorsers, Marketing Organizations, Fan base) Their would be alot of upset folks if
they sent Kobe packing.....

What do you guys if you even care to cast your opinion....

Todd

GUILTY!!!!

of cheating on his wife.Seems to me like some money hungry
woman & there are a lot of those out there. I'm glad mine likes to be with my poor ass. Oh yeah how ya doin Todd

Forget you Pat...:D & yeah by the way he's not guilty....I hope
he doesn't go to jail....It's just not like him or atleast from what I saw following his career so far.....

Oh, how's the wife and newborn??:)

Todd

My opinions on this case aren't even strong enough to be worth talking about, I just think there are so many more important things that Amereicans could be getting concerned with. I mean, are you seeing this sh!t everywhere about 'Ben & J-lo broke up'...'J-Lo cheats on Ben'....'Ben and J-Lo are back together'.....'The cost of J-Lo's dress'....'Ben and J-Lo call it quits'. Who in this world actually gives a good go**amn? I can't stand hearing about how difficult the lives of the rich and famous are. Please, let me have thier problems for a week! :rolleyes:

DCEPTCN,

If you don't want to hear about it, why read the thread and post a reply about something you'd rather not discuss...:confused:

DCEPTCN,

Hey listen guy, I put the topic up for discussion, you have not commented on the topic, matter of fact you stated plainly it does not interest you, so my next question to you is: Why are you still posting in this thread? Please keep the answer to yourself and let those interested in commenting do so....

Thanks,

Todd

Todd,

I think he is guilty of cheating on his wife but I do not think he raped that girl. There isn't a chance in hell that the prosecutor will get a conviction. Kobe has the best money can buy and the prosecuting attorney is still wet behind the ears with NO budget.

I agree with DCEPTN on probably only one thing...I am sick and tired of hearing about Ben and J-Lo...nobody cares! Ben doesn't play basketball and J-Lo isn't that hot anyways so who cares.

Block Splaying

The girl said no, he did it anyway. Why would the girl come forward if it was consentual? If she had not been raped she would not be pressing charges. I wonder which part of no didn't he understand?

Re: Block Splaying

Originally posted by PEACHS
The girl said no, he did it anyway. Why would the girl come forward if it was consentual? If she had not been raped she would not be pressing charges. I wonder which part of no didn't he understand?
Do you have any evidence to support your contentions she said NO? This is purely a he said - she said case...nothing more. There is no disputing they had sex and he's guilty of adultery at most. Remember the court standard for guilt is BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

She says she said NO. He says she didn't. Where's the proof anyone said YES or NO?

She had his biological evidence in her undergarments, what does that prove besides the fact they had sex, which they both confirm.

She has marks about her person. Did Kobe make those?...or the other 2-4 men she slept within the same time frame? Maybe Kobe said NO to her unwanted advances and those marks were from him pushing her away.... Is there ANY evidence either way?

If any jury convicts Kobe I'd say it's the same 12 members that sat on OJ's jury because it'd prove that jurors really do have their heads up their asses.

Remove yourself from the emotional aspect of this case and look at the FACTS and only the facts or LACK thereof.....

My $.02

Re: Block Splaying

Originally posted by PEACHS

I'm not 100% disagreeing with this statement, but this sounds like there is an automatic conviction of Kobe. This sounds like he's already guilty of disobeying a demand of 'no'. You ask why a girl would come forward if it was consentual?? First let me say there are girls who do come forward with the truth and have the courage to face their 'attacker'. However, there are also girls with criminal intent as well that look to take advantage of the legal system. Hate to say so.. but girls are no more innocent then guys are when it comes to criminal intent.

As TT/A 1233 said, everyone is innocent until proven guilty before a court of law. Plain and simple. Let's see what a jury of his peers decides.

Plus, if she wins in criminal court its almost a slam dunk (pardon the pun) in civil court where she could end up with millions.

Honestly I see it as the girl wanted to to have bragging rights as to saying she did Kobe, but then it set in enough to try and get some money on the deal. The whole thing about her not wanting money and just wanting justice and seeing him in jail is a clever way to gain emotional media support.

Seeing how Kobe lived his life in Southern California and the work he does with the people in L.A. and also back in Pa. this would be way out of his character. Adultery, yeah I can see it, but rape, doesn't even fit. The guys in the NBA and many other major leauge sports always have women throwing themselves at them. This chick waited until the next day to report this. She has been documented as having had sex with 2 guys she just met the two days prior to the incedent, she had pubic hair and bodily fluids from someone else in her underwear when she went to the hospital the next day. She has a history of mental problems, and is known around the area as a slut. She asked the manager of the hotel if she could deliver the package to his room. This whole thing was put together by her and afterwards she found a way to hit the lotto. She said no? I wouldn't believe a word coming out of this crazy a$$ chicks mouth. She should have her character brought under question, because she told cops 3 different versions of what happened over a three day period. The only reason that charges were filed is because the DA is under the gun. This is the same department that blew the Jon Benet Ramsey investigation. This whole thing makes me ill. This woman makes every woman out there that has been raped look questionable. Kobe is guilty of only one thing, he was a dawg, but she is a ho that thought she found a way to live high for the rest of her life. It isn't gonna work unless he gets railroaded by the lilly white jury he is going to have to work with. This is my opinion, but I have seen the facts and judged them with logic, not emotion.

P.s. I too am tired of hearing about that non actor Ben A$$wipe, and the nontalent J-blo.