knucklehead (Larry Pike) stole my money

having fun yet ???? :smile: that post !!! o ya that was funny red regal thought i was some one else. john is a great guy. well thats over.
anyway do what u want !!!!!!! if 75 buck means risking my good name .
then so be it im not going to back down to a moron like u!
lots of others on her have had dealing with people like u in the past
and they gave in . sorry but i will not. i did nothing wrong

i offerd u a full refund + your shipping
but when i open a box full of peices let u know. and u do nothing about it
but put the blame on me !!!! u just want to slander me on this board

so take this post and have fun !!!!!!!!!!!

and thats all i have to say about that!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

No slander here, just the facts. You stole $75 from me and now you have the part back so you can repeat the scam.

If you see nothing wrong with sending me a nonworking part and then refusing to return my money...RedRegalT is correct, you are mentally ill.

Funny you should mention this.....If you look in the Similar Threads box at the bottom of this post there is post titled "Knucklehead is Mentally Ill". Looks like he has ripped off one of the more respected members of the community. Look like a pattern to you?

I'll say it looks....suspicious.:cool:

Just an update......Paypal has refused to even consider refunding my money because I filed the dispute more than 45 calendar days after the initial transaction. Doesn't matter if you are a victim of fraud...after 45 days they will do absolutely nothing.

I just had a problem with a motor purchase on this board, pay pal will use any excuse they can to side with the seller, fortunatly I funded the purchase with my credit card so I easily disputed the charge and Mastercard took back my money, never ever ever buy something using pay pal funded any other way.

See quote...is this good business practice??? I didn't think so either.

having fun yet ???? :smile: that post !!! o ya that was funny red regal thought i was some one else. john is a great guy. well thats over.
anyway do what u want !!!!!!! if 75 buck means risking my good name .
then so be it im not going to back down to a moron like u!
lots of others on her have had dealing with people like u in the past
and they gave in . sorry but i will not. i did nothing wrong

i offerd u a full refund + your shipping
but put the blame on me !!!! u just want to slander me on this board

so take this post and have fun !!!!!!!!!!!

and thats all i have to say about that!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sorry knucklehead but it sounds like you're the only one doing any sort of slandering here, what with the namecalling ("moron") and just acting plain childish in general.

Wrapping things snugly in bubble wrap is fine; I've done it lots of times to ship parts, diecast models, whatever and I've never had anything broken in transit. Packing stuff loosely is what causes shipping damage.

Considering the instrument cluster had scratches and rust on it from the beginning (how does an instrument cluster get rusted anyway??? Sounds more like it came out of a junkyard car that didn't have a windshield or something) you're right back at square one (shipped a bad part, got a bad part back) only now you're 75 bucks ahead. At this point, 86SS86LS has paid you $75 for a net return of NOTHING out of this deal. You owe him something back--do the right thing.

Sorry knucklehead but it sounds like you're the only one doing any sort of slandering here, what with the namecalling ("moron") and just acting plain childish in general.

Wrapping things snugly in bubble wrap is fine; I've done it lots of times to ship parts, diecast models, whatever and I've never had anything broken in transit. Packing stuff loosely is what causes shipping damage.

Considering the instrument cluster had scratches and rust on it from the beginning (how does an instrument cluster get rusted anyway??? Sounds more like it came out of a junkyard car that didn't have a windshield or something) you're right back at square one (shipped a bad part, got a bad part back) only now you're 75 bucks ahead. At this point, 86SS86LS has paid you $75 for a net return of NOTHING out of this deal. You owe him something back--do the right thing.

Thanks JSTA6
You'll notice in this thread that I haven't resorted to name calling (even though I am the one that got ripped off) and have acted in a professional manner.

These were my thoughts exactly....likely came from a car with a broken windshield, flood damaged car, or was just plain stored outside. Regardless, I would not have shipped a cluster in that condition.

Anyway, it is obvious that I am out the money. I am 100% at his mercy whether he will refund my money or not and Larry has made his intentions clear.

but put the blame on me !!!!

You still haven't shown us that it was damaged when you received it. You posted a couple of really out of focus pictures that I could only see chapstick and a lighter. You haven't shown any damage. Until you do, I've got to side with the other guy.

Still waiting to see this alleged damage. But it's clear to see who's wrong here. The admin should change this guy's name from Knucklehead to D|(k head!!!

both these guys are wrong! one should have repacked it and immediatly sent it back when he noticed it had something wrong, not taken it apart.other guy shouldn't have shipped a none working part or should have noted parts condition a little better. calling people names like that only serves to make you look like an ass! no one is going to know whole story from either guy. admin. why don't you lock this thread already? this obviously isn't resolved and prob. won't be. we don't need any more people chiming thier 2 cents in and beating a dead dog. JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY

my 2 cents

It seems to me that spliting the diff. is out of the question seeing as how knuclehead has the part...If the part lies with him then he should refund it all. 86SS was nice enough to send it back out of his pocket (which he didnt have to do and is not asking for that money back) to Knucklehead with his reasons for returning it. 86SS has said over and over and over and over that he did not need the crap that was broken he needed the internals of the speedo which did not work. He could not have known that the speedo didnt work until he removed it, installed it and gave it a test run. If he needed the cluster (The whole cluster) then I'm sure he would have went over the whole thing with a fine tooth comb and noticed that its a piece of crap. So for all of you that say he should have sent it back first off then your not listening to him at all. I agree with the 86SS completly. He has asked for two things and two things only....Better pics and his money back. Everyone here has seen the pics that were sent to him and all say the same thing, "The pics dont tell you jack" I feel knucklehead lost this battle when he could not provide better pics. How hard would it be to have gotten better pics. For what it is worth I dont know either of these guys and the reason for this thread 86SS has not gone unnoticed. I will not buy from knucklehead in the future with responses like his. So, thanks for the heads up and maybe that will make your 75.00 dollar loss have some meaning.....Tim