knowledgable mechanic ??

Glen Cross

Good afternoon All,

I searched the forum, with no results, but does anyone know a reputable mechanic in missouri, I am near the St Robert area. I am just cautious on who i will take it to, just because allot of grease monkeys are tuned to newer age vehicles... if no one knows of any then maybe a little bit of advice for me when i seek a mechanic out...

THANKS!!
Glen

i would say post your issues first maybe something easy to fix instead of wasting $.

Good advice, thanks...
Issues im seeing just driving around close
-throttle response has lag during initial acceleration
-hitting the throttle hard there seems to be no power just maintains a loud engine strain
-no power steering (getting strong.. lol )
-wants to bog down when introducing allot of throttle
Im not as knowladgable as i should be but im a Newb so just wanting someone to check it out and hopefully start getting on track to haveing power when and if i need it

do you have a scan master? very important with these cars whiter you plan to just drive it or work/tune it. its an absolute must. once you purchase that it can be easier sometimes to diagnose a problem. have you touched car at all? was there a recent tune up etc.

just had it delivered, and a scan master is something i will look into... work has been getting in the way of even messing with it mechanically wise... but this weekend i want to start doing the diagnosis stuff, as i have been lurking around on this site doing research to an extent. no recent tune up btw

Slugishness could be a bad fuel pump. You will need a fuel pressure gauge to check it.