Know your competition...the 2013 Ford Shelby GT 500 tuning runs.....

I was shooting for low 10s with the possibility of running high 9s if all the planets aligned with my build. Looks like its mid 9s or bust now!

I was shooting for low 10s with the possibility of running high 9s if all the planets aligned with my build. Looks like its mid 9s or bust now!

One of the SVT guys is in the process of putting a 3.4 L Whipple on one of the 500's and BIGGER injectors, says computer said it should make over 800HP with proper tune and good gas! That's simply crazy power and mid 9's for sure. Can you imagine CNC heads and the RIGHT cam!

At least an American company made something that can make GTR's Shiver in there boots, and I LOVE GTR'S. These cars are looking very tempting to me now.
Better look up the percent of parts on Mustangs that are not "made in America". You'll be disappointed. There's several "imports" that are made in America and use American made parts that are more American made...

Pronto said:
Better look up the percent of parts on Mustangs that are not "made in America". You'll be disappointed. There's several "imports" that are made in America and use American made parts that are more American made...

Who cares where its made...awesome car. I'm a GM guy but really intrigued by the new Shelby.