knock sensor

6sparkplugs

my car runs great but if i give it the slightest bit of gas besides normal driving the knock guage goes right to red. i tried turning my turbo down just to see but that didn't help. What all causes knock? I'm really sick of this happenning i cant ever drive the car like i want! it's basically useless to me anymore.

You should start with getting a scan tool to be able to know what is happening instead of guessing and throwing parts at it. Parts for these cars are expensive. Good luck

Bryan

mine is doing the same ,no boost but 35 to 50 mph scanmaster and caspers gage goes in the red [occasionally] might have to try a new sensor!

Look into this site, and after you see the Detonation Sensor of what you're looking for, go to the top of the page click on "home" and read, great info
http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/sensorcomponent_locations.htm
i didnt get to drive it till lastnight and if i kick the turbo in REAL slow i let it go up to 10lbs with no prob, but another time i just stepped on the gas and went straight to red. Still sound like a sensor??

You are running high octane gas right? You need to provide alot more info with this ie; combo, recent changes, tests done already, etc...

Is the scanmaster showing knock also? Have you checked fuel pressure? The car is only useless if you don't work on it. You need to read read. These cars like to be worked on. Just take your time and double check everything. Baby Steps.

eneded up being the ignition module. it ran fine just couldnt get on it till 1 day while driving it died, i assummed fuel pump, but ignition module was the who problem