Kmart Collector Day - Sept. 22 - Exclusive Blue GN

Kmart GAVE YOU the cars for FREE? :confused: Are you sure you just didn't walk out with them and forget to pay? :eek: ;) My Kmart made us pay for the cars we wanted. :mad: But I did get 3 blue GN's :biggrin:

2 are available for trade... I'm looking for the black car 5 spoke rims (NOT FTE) on both NM & FE long cards...

if they were charging they didn't bother telling anybody.did you get a full case or did you just pick out of the case

Korey Stole Hotwheels

Korey,

You just shoplifted 2 cases of Hotwheels from Kmart.

By winning the raffle, you won the right to do one of these two things.
1) Buy the entire case.
or
2) Be the first to pick out of that case the cars you want and then buy them. The rest of the cars in the case can then be gone through by the people that didn't win the raffle.

Going into stores and assuming things are free unless someone tells you to pay for it is not a good idea.

Korey,

Going into stores and assuming things are free unless someone tells you to pay for it is not a good idea.

LOL! And my Mom carried the other box out! Actually,from what my Mom said, they (KMART personnel) just drew the names out for the winners, handed each winner a case, and sent them on their merry way with NO reference of having to pay for anything. They raffled off Hotwheels posters after the cases also. None of the other winners were picking things out of the cases either. They didn't even do the raffle in the toy section, they did it in the furniture section of the store

I went to a few K Mart's in my area. They said they didnt get their shipment in. The other ones, I didnt get there until after 10, and they were all picked over:mad:

Korey,

By winning the raffle, you won the right to do one of these two things.
1) Buy the entire case.
or
2) Be the first to pick out of that case the cars you want and then buy them. The rest of the cars in the case can then be gone through by the people that didn't win the raffle.

yeah eric i was burning rubber to get out of their lol:biggrin:. I guess different stores were doing different things.but if it was i will blame it on pat (slogn).;)

Well, I obviously went to the wrong Kmart :frown:

The good news is that I ended up with more blue GNs than you :D I have 6, plus 2 more silver ones (Only have 4 so far)

Kory, the best thing for you to do is give me the complete cases and I'll give Kmart back most of the cars in them!

Speaking of blue GNS, I have two that have darker blue hoods than the rest of the cars. I'm just wondering see if they are rarer.

I was able to get five. Will Kmart continue to get the blue ones, or was it a one time shot?

The employees and three hot wheels collectors there were pretty cool and wanted to know what I wanted because they didn't want to take all the exclusives, so I guess I was lucky because I've heard horror stories.

In fact I went to another Kmart in the area just in time to see a HW dealer loading cases into his SUV and of course nothing was left inside the store.

Anyone have one they would let me buy since I had to work and couldnt get down to my K Mart?:frown:

Stop by your local K and check the pegs. Today I stopped by mine and found a boat load of the blue GNs still hanging..I even spotted several silver ones, aswell.

Yes..........I have several silver and a maroon one. I'll trade somebody a silver for a blue.......;)

Has any body seen the blue, anywhere else, other than Kmart? I couldn't get there on HW days and my Kmart hasn't restocked.

I have extra blue ones.$1 plus shipping. PM your address. Shipping will be $4.60 priority.

Would that be $4.60 shipping for 4 cars? Total of $8.60? If so I'll take four.

That is correct. You are second right now. As soon as I here from the first guy with how many he wants I will let you know.