at 9:00 AM local times

Where:
All continental US Kmart, Big Kmart and Super Kmart
stores, and Kmart Off Shore stores.

Exclusive Colors/Deco:

Buick® Grand National™ in blue

Click the link. :)

HotWheelsCollectors.com

I hope my cheap ass Kmart hasthem on the 22nd. It sucks big donkey balls. Thanks for the info.

Ill be there.... How much I wonder and how many can you buy?? Are they gonna be at a special place in the store I wonder..?

Thanks BuickGN29. I checked the link and amazingly enough, my local K is participaiting. Thanks again!

I believe you show up at or before 9AM and basically have your name
put into a hat to be drawn out...each name picked gets to open a
sealed Hot Wheels case and you choose which cars you want from that case.
After every one has their turn...and if there's any unopened cases left....
there's a chance that you'll be able to go through some more....
Remember, every store manager may do their own thing....but there's
a good chance you'll get at least a few.... GOOD LUCK!!!!

Steve

I believe you show up at or before 9AM and basically have your name
put into a hat to be drawn out...each name picked gets to open a
sealed Hot Wheels case and you choose which cars you want from that case.
After every one has their turn...and if there's any unopened cases left....
there's a chance that you'll be able to go through some more....
Remember, every store manager may do their own thing....but there's
a good chance you'll get at least a few.... GOOD LUCK!!!!

Steve

You're kidding, right?:confused:

He is not kidding! It is a real pain! I have actually seen "grown" men fighting over hotwheels! Throwing fists right in the store. Remember these cars will only be available that day and only at Kmart, so the hard core collectors want to snatch them up a sell them on Ebay. It use to be fun but now it is out of control! Anyway good luck with it. They are on Ebay right now and the seller has a crap load of them.

Hot Wheels 07 FE Buick Grand National BLUE Excl NEW #10 - (eBay item 110170751873 end time Sep-20-07 18:03:27 PDT)

+1 for you on the heads up!!
I will visit my local K and clean them out, and if there are extras, I'll let others get them here.

I got 2 boxes of them.they raffled them off by pulling out a number.I got one and grandma got and she gave it to me.i'll try to post pictures of them later on.i got 36 in each box it came with two blue gns in each box.it didn't cost nothing to raffle so i got 72 cars all for free

Any thunts? If so let me know what they are and I will make you a good fair offer!

I got 2 boxes of them.they raffled them off by pulling out a number.I got one and grandma got and she gave it to me.i'll try to post pictures of them later on.i got 36 in each box it came with two blue gns in each box.it didn't cost nothing to raffle so i got 72 cars all for free

Kmart GAVE YOU the cars for FREE? :confused: Are you sure you just didn't walk out with them and forget to pay? :eek: ;) My Kmart made us pay for the cars we wanted. :mad: But I did get 3 blue GN's :biggrin:

2 are available for trade... I'm looking for the black car 5 spoke rims (NOT FTE) on both NM & FE long cards...

Attachments

• DSC07128.JPG
    DSC07128.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC07130.JPG
    DSC07130.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 355