Kirban's trunk carpet kit, Billet vacuum block

TRBON8R

I've got a Kirbans TR trunk carpet kit for sale. Grey color, with all the pieces that cover the trunk, spare tire, etc. This kit did not include carpeting for the deck lid, but for the trunk area only. This is the nice one that I don't see listed in their catalog anymore. I know I paid over $200 for it. It's new in the box, and I'll sell it for $180 plus $30 insured shipping to the 48 states.

Kirban's billet vacuum block, new in the package. $20 + $5 shipping.

Is this the same Kirban kit as this one??

Part #6510
Our kit consists of nine different pieces (two more pieces than GM and some have a die cut backing like factory), all of which are clearly marked, and come with placement instructions. Once installed there are no unfinished edges in your trunk, even the hinge brackets are covered.
Factory-styled Trunk Kit, 9 pieces
Fits: 1984-1987 Regal
Price: $149.95

6510.jpg

I'll give ya 20 bucks shipped for the block.You can send it in a padded envelope through the mail real cheap... :)

phillyturbosix said:
Is this the same Kirban kit as this one??

Part #6510
Our kit consists of nine different pieces (two more pieces than GM and some have a die cut backing like factory), all of which are clearly marked, and come with placement instructions. Once installed there are no unfinished edges in your trunk, even the hinge brackets are covered.
Factory-styled Trunk Kit, 9 pieces
Fits: 1984-1987 Regal
Price: $149.95

6510.jpg

Jim,

It sure looks like that one. If in fact that is the one I have then obviously I'll adjust my asking price. I bought this close to two years ago and it's been sitting in the box ever since. I thought I remembered paying $200+ for it, but my memory may be faulty. I'll see if I can scrounge up my invoice to verify.

Carpet and vacuum block sold pending funds. Sorry G-Force, but Philly was first in line.