Kirban's Open House Caravan

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
Anyone from CT/NY area willing to meet up and drive there. I am near I84/Rt.17 (Middletown).

^^^Its about 2 1/2 hours from Middletown. We could either go Rt 84 then side roads (more scenic) or 17 to 287 NJ into PA. It starts at 9AM but I think that would be a little too early for us. I plan on bringing the family too. Maybe planning to meet at around 8AM. What do you think?

And how about I post a picture of my wife. That would be a lot better than me :)

Im down to meet. I should be getting my ecms back from Mr. Bailey soon, possibly by then. Ill see if i can switch a tuxedo measuring that day to some other day ill be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

MAGNA club will meet at K-Mart on Street Road just before 8am and roll out of K-Mart on Street road at 8am sharp! Be there or meet us along the way somewhere.

The route taken will be, Street Road to 611 right on 611 to Keller's Church Road then left and Kirban's is down on the right.

1837 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020

Just an FYI: Tyler Staley Carlisle Events Event Manager for the GM Nationals will be there Saturday as well to talk and answer any questions you may have about the GM Nationals event this year featuring the turbo Buick's!

MAGNA club will meet at K-Mart on Street Road just before 8am and roll out of K-Mart on Street road at 8am sharp! Be there or meet us along the way somewhere.

The route taken will be, Street Road to 611 right on 611 to Keller's Church Road then left and Kirban's is down on the right.

1837 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020
is that the address to the Kmart?

Yes that's the address for the K-Mart where we will caravan from. Takes about 45 mins give or take from there to Kirban's.

It was an auction. I think it went for $340.

I REALLY wish I hadn't made my 2 piece fillers one piece. That one piece is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE:D Dennis even asked something like if they are all painted like this when you buy them. The finish is that nice.

Dennis did a great job. Lot of Turbo Regals there and some other cars too.