kirbans flex intake

silver/black

anyone have trouble with their replacement stock flex intake pipe "not being able to be installed because it was too stiff"? my builder kept the pipe saying it was "TOO STIFF" but didn't return it until I called him on it. any thoughts?

I'm wondering what did he replace it with? That flex pipe or anything similar is pretty hard to find.

more looking for anyone that had issue with the brand new product from kirbans not working...i thought BS... he replaced it with a 100,00 mi unit...i have the email that claims it wouldn't work..i trusted advice from this forum and have had to deal with more than this issue. I will share only PM or email because I would be, or will, be banned immediately.

I had one, it was fine. Have to use the stock maf mount, else if you just tried to stick a K&N on it, then sure it'll hit the alternator. I think Kirban's sells a alternative mount too just for this scenario.

Ask your builder for the Kirban's piece back, after all, it's yours, then see about fitment for yourself.

When you have real and tangible information, go forward from there.

Last edited:
I have one on my car an it fits better than a stock one. Not sure what your "builder" is talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk