Kirban style Trunk/ back seat braces installation?

loaded86WH1

these go in from the passenger compartment after removing the back seat? ( BOLT -IN style tube braces)

hello: And what do you want to know? I put them in long ago as it is to help in body flex. From what I remember they say to get the car off its wheels and install. I did mine in the street so I do remember. I think they work but consider the other one pc.product that can be bolted in or welded.
It's your choice but I'd get one.
IBBY

Thanks,
I already have the X braces, ( used) I searched and read other posts, wasnt sure if I had to drill additional holes or they bolted up to existing holes and whether the rear seat needed to come out

Thanks,
I already have the X braces, ( used) I searched and read other posts, wasnt sure if I had to drill additional holes or they bolted up to existing holes and whether the rear seat needed to come out

I believe you have to drill holes. Back seat does not come out. Put car on jack stands first.

When i installed my braces.

I had to drill the holes to mount them and removing the back seat made it easier to get the bolts in and also for getting a wrench on the backside of the bolts for tightening them.