Kirban Open House April 13th 2013

Dennis Kirban

This is one Spring event you do not want to miss. We have several things planned for that Saturday that we have not had in the past.

Our resident Chef Russ and Nancy that have prepared several great deserts for raffle prizes in the past is going to be cooking up a huge lunch menu totally FREE. The menu includes mozzarella sticks with a special sauce, sweet potato french fries macronia with a bacon cheese sauce, boneless prk ribs wrapped in bacon as well as the standrad hot dogs and hamburgers. All this is Free

The early weather outlook looks good with spring finally coming our direction. This event happens rain or shine at at warehouse location in Plumsteadville, PA 1/2 mile off the main highway route 611.

Pete wil have used parts for sale and we will have our usual bagged and tagged goodies.

Our M & M contest with plenty of raffle items will be part of the program. New this year wil be an auction of some of our blem or discontinued items. Some discounts will apply and we will run some specials at the event.

Our new products will be on display and we will talk about some new items in the works from us.
Bring your camera as John's father is bringing a truck load of mini motorized replicars that are quite unique to see.

Terry Shaw who is licensed to do automotive appraisals will be on hand to answer your questions and can do appraisal of your car.

Bring any cores you want to cash in for money or parts.....Also any parts you want to sell me.

So, besides bringing your wallet this year, bring your appetite as well.

See ya April 13th....(its worth the trip!)

Mostly Sunny and a high near 60 degrees. Weather looks good so far.

Pete

TTT
Thanks Dennis for letting me donate a Rear bumper filler to your raffle.
And thanks for all you do on this site.:)

Mike Barnard

Thursday nite weather report sunny high of mid 60s for Saturday Open House....translation good turbo weather..

Make your plans a tradition that we have done for many years. Yum yum donuts seldom last past 11 am....

Our local resident chef will be preparing a huge lunch menu.....

While the saying may be there is no free lunch...this Saturday at the Open House that is not true.

drive safe.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I have to remember do I wash my hands before I count the M & Ms or after?

Great food,Bid crowd(Most Iv`e Seen since Molly was there!), Had a great time out! Thanks!

Cant ya just stop at yum yum and buy some? I dont get it ..

I assume you don;t live near me. Yum Yums is a local donut shop that has been in business 50 years. I been a long time customer of theirs. When I was selling turbo regals and customers stayed overnite at our house I usually took them their the next morning bought them donuts and they would hit the road from there.

Its amazing they have been in business 50 years as there must be 4 or 5 dunkin donuts wihtin a 6 mile radius of their two locations. Everyone loves their donuts.

Its a tradition that we do every event.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Event was a huge success.....great weather although alittle chilly until mid afternoon. I counted 71-72 cars total translation must have been 125 - 135 people for sure. Our biggest event since 2007 when we did a 2 day event for my 60th birthday and Molly was last at our place.

The food was great.....if you missed it you missed a great event.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

The biggest turbo events we did was in 1991-92 at the Airbase.....one year featured 98 Grand Nationals bumper to bumper in two rows....just Grand Nationals. Two things you won't probably ever see again.....a car event held on a milittary base.....and 98 Grand Nationals bumper to bumper.

We had the guys from AVC do GNX dash installs and my son must have done over 20 touch and go installs back then. It was also one of the few times GM sent a show car (The new Syclone) to a private even that was not club sponsored. We had Molly there for the Buicks and Davy Jones the one year for the GTO crowd.

Sad part is now both are gone....just memories now....

denniskirban@yahoo.com