Kirban Open House - 4/18/09 9:30am-4pm - Official Caravan thread..

Great Event

Thank You so much Dennis, Pete, everyone over at Kirban, all of the vendors and attendees of the Kirban Open House event today. You guys/gals are a class act.

kirban 2 cents worth

Appreciate the nice words....day was picture perfect 11 dozen yum yum donuts lasted 2 1/2 hours 12 dozen sods only had 2 left...

Most of those attending missed it around 2 pm a buick customer of ours showed up with his ZR1 638 hp machine......should have made that the top door prize of the day.....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

Appreciate the nice words....day was picture perfect 11 dozen yum yum donuts lasted 2 1/2 hours 12 dozen sods only had 2 left...

Most of those attending missed it around 2 pm a buick customer of ours showed up with his ZR1 638 hp machine......should have made that the top door prize of the day.....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Somebody please post pictures:p See you all in Bowling Green:biggrin:

Ty

kirban 2 cents worth

Turbo Regal cont was around 60-65 with 3 real GNXs present, 1 Pantera, G8, late model GTO, late model supercharged Mustang, several C5 Corvettes, and probably the "jewel" of the event a real ZR1...(owner has a Turbo regal besides) among other cars.

I am sure someone from Magna will post photos or someone who as present...

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

richard clark was there and answered questions for people as well. If I had to guess probably 130-150 people in attendance....

Dennis you forgot to mention one TTA! :D Full house for sure. Yum Yum's lasted well along with the water thanks Dennis for that! MAGNA had a caravan of 30 turbo Buicks on the way up from the K Mart on Street road. The cops were going nuts with this long line of black cars going up Street road. :cool: The pics I took are here...

The MAGNA trip to Kirban's open house 2009

More pics can be found here...

Picasa Web Albums - Jason - Kirban's Open...

KirbanOpenHouse-4-18-09+026.jpg

Thanks Dennis great time awsome ride up there too we had a great carvan going should have braught more cash can't wait till next year

Sorry I missed the event--looks like a great turn-out in great weather with some great pix...

Dennis, don't forget the Typhoon & TB-powered Monte (I NEED to have that one for my Namesake...). Rec'd my Kirban parts shipment last week though (except backordered Clock).

Hope all made it back home safely and without mechanical incident...