Killing Fields

texasmr2

Anyone else follow this show? Having a law enforcement past (and hopefully future) I often relate to like becoming a pastor....it is a calling and imbedded in ones DNA. Anyway my point being is that the show is non-fictional and that is a revelation just like 48 Hours.

Happy New Year friends. :)

Last edited:
oh yes its the second season. great show. them two detectives have a lot of heart. their trying to solve a murder mystery of Eugenie Boisfontaine. a 20 year old murder. lotta unsolved murders in them Bayou's.....

oh yes its the second season. great show. them two detectives have a lot of heart. their trying to solve a murder mystery of Eugenie Boisfontaine. a 20 year old murder. lotta unsolved murders in them Bayou's.....
And now they have the new case of a body found in a barrel, damn killing fields. The comradery between Rodie and Aubrey was apparent but was a bit of a mystery until I/we learned that Aubreys father was also a detective who was once Rodies partner for many years.

oh ok now I see the connection. yea their kinda the odd couple as partners but it appears that old school and new school policing is working well for them. I jus wanna know how to make my biceps look like Aubrey's lol

It's a great show....love it. Discovery ID is the only show I watch every night.....love the law enforcement hard work in solving crimes.....just incredibly interesting to me all of the time.

Of course, law enforcement people are the ones I've most admired all of my life......one hell of a hard and dangerous job and they do damn great at it. I have the utmost greatest respect for those guys. I even used to go on a ride a long program with my good buddy on the force....my God, did I LOVE IT! Always wanted to be a policeman or detective but my deafness prevented that. But being in that cop car with my police buddy most of the night answering calls was just exhilarating! You never knew what to expect and always knew that something could go terribly wrong.

Sorry, seemed to have gone on a blab trip here..........

If Discovery ID would ever be cancelled, I'd be one unhappy dude for a long time.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I recorded it and watched it last night. I'm a fan of the show now and will be watching it every Tuesday from now on.

The guy went out to buy diapers and ended up encased in cement inside of a barrel.Crazy chit there.

Yep that is crazy scat. I think working cold cases would be cool but most of all it would give the families hope and hopefully closure.

Is this program supposed to be true,based on true, or kind of maybe true?
It is about true unsolved cases. I know you are new to the show but you can catch up via reruns that will help bring you up to speed. I am ex-law enforcement, as some other members here are, so certain things strike a chord. Give the show a trial run and you may find it as addicting as we do.

All the best.
Gregg :)

I know you are new to the show but you can catch up via reruns that will help bring you up to speed.
I'm not new to the show, I've never watched it! I can't stand "reality shows" and "prime time soap operas". If this falls into either catagory it won't be on my tube for more than five minutes.

I'm not new to the show, I've never watched it! I can't stand "reality shows" and "prime time soap operas". If this falls into either catagory it won't be on my tube for more than five minutes.
OK but since you said you have never watched the show how can you place judgment on it?

yea, its like Survivor...... except nobody survives.....:rolleyes: