Killed a Joe Gibbs Truck!!!

87GN.Rickie

SLOW MEMBER
Guys I was out tonight and was coming home from a friends house. I was minding my own business in the T, When a black truck got beside me and tore out like he was on fire! Still keeping my cool running 55mph down the road. The truck slows back down and stays beside me all the way through town. Until I lured him on to our bypass. I stay in the slow lane and he grabs the left lane. (Trap set) So I look over at a nice looking girl in his pass seat. He rolls down the window and says do you want to run that thing? I say sure! He replys lets go from a 30 roll I tell him hit whenever he gets ready! So at 30mph (me setting on about 10psi of boost) He stabs the throttle. I let out the brakes and instanly I put about a car and a half between us and was pulling away from him. We got on down the bypass I pulled over and he pulls up behind me and walks up. He says you got spray on that thing? My reply was no it's just a lil 6cyl. He begins telling me he just bought the truck and it was making very lil power,he was going to be upgrading next couple of weeks, Blah! Blah! Blah! Well as we get back in our cars and start to leave his lil hottie smiled and waved as he went by. I think she wanted to take a ride in a fast car!!;) ;)

Yes sir ATR SS from fast freddy very nice piece. You gonna have to stop by and check out the T. I don't have any exhaust on it yet just running straight DP right now. Should have some hookers on it next week.

I saw the hookers, they are nice. :eek: :tongue:

They should sound pretty good. Right now it is just straight DP! Which really sucks if you drive it anytime at all. Kip takes really good care of his customers with some nice parts