killed 6 second pinto

OnlyNeed6

I was rollin the GN tonight...pull up to a stoplight, and hear a nasty rev. I look over to see a pinto. he throws me another rev, so I grab my boost controller, turning the boost up to 49psi. I brake boost it, and leave off the trans brake, with the front tires in the air all the way across the intersection.

I pulled about 2 cars on him off the line, and the car jumped sideways going into 2nd gear. I spun the tires until about 100mph, then the PHAT AZZ drag radials finally hooked. I pulled 5-6 cars on him once I could put my full 2300 hp to the ground. I backed out at around 190 or 195 mph. I popped my chute, and slowed as he flew past me at a good 200mph. I saw his license plate, it read "6secpnto" I am soooo proud to beat the hell out of a lame goon in a beat pile...I am a BIG man.

Great. Was this before or after the crack rock? :rolleyes: .

Ohh yeah I remember that day.

Didn't you see me in your review mirror?

I was in the B-2 Stealth Bomber about 7 foot off the street trying to keep up with the 6 second PINTO.

Don't you remember I landed on top of the mental institution you were staying at and we had lunch. :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek:

LOL

;)

I guess that is a fish story for sure.

For BS it was good.

Wait until you all hear about the 5 cylinder, quad turbo, 2100cc Huyabusa I raced on the freeway!

um...no

49# of boost
lifted the wheels all the way across the intersection
burned the wheels to 100mph
parachute

what are you running a top fuel funnycar?

yea, Im running 5 turbos through three intercoolers and I also run on a 50/50 blend of nitro and methanol... My GN is the baddest one around. I dynoed 2300 rwhp @ 13,400rpm... Top Fuelers are slow... I wasted one on the way to work this morning... 4.6 seconds, pssshhh, SLOW...

Irwindale huh? Do you ever get a chance to go to the 1/8 mile in Irwindale? I am assuming so, since it is right in your back yard. In-N-Out on Sundays??:D

I go out on Thursday once in a while... I usually goto Fullerton on Sundays, there is good racing up there at the In-&-Out on Harbor and Orangethorpe.

What In-&-Out are you talking about in Irwindale?

The In-N-Out on Grand and Arrow Highway. It is mostly kids just shootin the bull. Not too many racers anymore. I will have to try the In-N-Out in Fullerton. The one on Grand is crap.

I was out tonight at the In-&-Out... sucked... I am going out to Ontario tommorow (wednesday) to see some action, they get alot of domestics out there... you should come out, its worth it.