Kenny Powers came to my house

87NAT

In Between GN's
Yeah its not really Kenny but he sure acts the same.:eek:

My best friend, who has the same look(except for the mullet) dressed up at my Halloween party last night. If you have not seen Eastbound and Down you need to check it out. Funny show.

That was just ice tea I was drinking.:D

Attachments

• hallowween 044 (800x600).jpg
    hallowween 044 (800x600).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 315
  • hallowween 036 (800x600).jpg
    hallowween 036 (800x600).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,640
It is by far one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. Its crude and rude for sure.

Wow!! He looks just like him! Does anyone know if season two is going to end this week or will it have more episodes than last year?

I loved that dude in the new Land of the Lost.
That was not a great movie by critics standards but it cracks me up every time.

Wow!! He looks just like him! Does anyone know if season two is going to end this week or will it have more episodes than last year?

Cal, its supose to be 7 episodes this year. Oh and HBO just announced Season 3 has the green light! Kenny f-ing Powers is a gd champion!! LOL!

Cal, its supose to be 7 episodes this year. Oh and HBO just announced Season 3 has the green light! Kenny f-ing Powers is a gd champion!! LOL!

That's great news. I hope he gets back in the USA for season 3. Although, I think his dad is pretty cool :cool:

My friend is off the chain. He went to Walgreens and put the pics in a fake magazine cover. He gave me a picture and gave one to his wife for her to put up in her office. I dont think its going to happen.

Attachments

• kk 001.jpg
    kk 001.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 109
  • kk 007.jpg
    kk 007.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 92