kenny bell throttle bodie and plenum

chiken

DUDE NICE MONTE!
is the kenny bell 70mm throttle bodie and plenum any good? is anybody using one? im upgrading to a te63 fm intercooler champion heads and some other goodies andt hought i should upgrade the TB and plenum

they are a nice set up but we tested one on a low 11 sec car and saw no gains at that level.....I imagine they will help out from the mid 10's tho

Originally posted by azgn
they are a nice set up but we tested one on a low 11 sec car and saw no gains at that level.....I imagine they will help out from the mid 10's tho

what are you using for T.B and plenum? im hoping to run as fast as you are so your help is very much appreciated.

I have JJ's 62mm TB and plenum with a power plate....(don't think it is slowing me down:)

JJ = Jay Jackson he is on this board and modifies the stockers to 62mm

I just installed KB 70mm throttle body and plenum with RJC power plate. I had an accufab 65mm tb and stock plenum with spacer (the spacer is now removed as recomended by RJC). I noticed an instant increase in throttle response, but I haven't been to the track yet to check new times.

sent u PM

Originally posted by LosOjos
I just installed KB 70mm throttle body and plenum with RJC power plate. I had an accufab 65mm tb and stock plenum with spacer (the spacer is now removed as recomended by RJC). I noticed an instant increase in throttle response, but I haven't been to the track yet to check new times.