kenne belle big boy fmic install

85turboT

ok I need some help, I bought a used kenne belle big boy with all the piping and what not but it didn't come with any install directions and I cannot for the life of me figure out how all the piping goes, if anyone would happento have the install directions or photos of how it goes it would be greatly appreciated. thanks for all the help.

Which intercooler do you have they had 2. The first design had the inlet and outlet at the bottom. The second design had the inlet and outlet facing the driver side of the car.

I have the 2nd design with the inlet and outlets facing twards the drivers side.

The bottom is the inlet from the turbo and it uses 3 sections of piping these are shorter than the 2 other sections that go to the up pipe from the outlet.

ok, would you happen to have any photos? I have looked all over the net and cant find any that show exactly how everything mounts

ok, would you happen to have any photos? I have looked all over the net and cant find any that show exactly how everything mounts

I don't have any photos, sorry.
Do you have the intercooler installed on the car?
If you could take some photos of all the piping and post them here i will try and pair them up for the inlet and outlet,if that will help.