Kenne Bell parts?

I'm sure you'd like that, wouldn't you Aj.;) Get us to clean the shop so you can find stuff, right?:rolleyes:

well atleast clean out the stuff i dont need anymore.... lol.... you have no idea how much crap is in the garage right now, i work in it regularly, and have plenty of room.... but the walls are like a giant tetris game of crap. The shed blew away in our nasty wind last spring, and there was a perfect "block" of stacked and packed crap standing there. It was like a tornado scene from a cartoon. Plus, you guys need this stuff more then I do anymore anyways..... cant hord it all forever!

See my problem is time.....

at work... like right now... i have all the time in the world....

But when i get home... im swamped! Before I was married I could keep 5 or 6 projects going and still had time to run experiments all the time... but now with a house to run and 3 kids.. time is short to say the least! So i have tons and tons of parts gathered for testing and mods and experiments and now i just cant use it all.

Does Kenne Bell still make Buick parts? I keep getting emails rejected.
I'd like to find a windage tray like the one in the V6 performance book...

Some 3.8 turbo and 4.1's used a factory windage tray in the 14 bolt oil pan. Not sure of the starting year, maybe '82? It could be different than the Kenne Bell part, or it could very well be the Buick adopted the KB part. Buick and KB worked together on perfomance parts.

If I remember right GNttype has a PDF on it that's a diagram for an oil pan baffle. You might try checking over there. You do have to spot weld it in though.

Post a link. I lost the one I had when my system crashed some time ago and haven't looked for it since then.:oops:

Thats the one I got! it works!

but dont expect to make much power out of it... just helps with control..

the key is in a scraper.

Thats ok ,Thats ok ,Thats ok. Look at a a small block ford 289 high performance or Boss 302 windage trays it will give an idea of what needs to be made. I have one lying around somewhere it hooks to my main cap bolts. Pretty easy sheet metal make 3 bends some vents and two mounting bracksets
I am like your desire to build them. I need one for a 1964 300 4v V8