Kenne bell fuel pressure gauge

TA49-WE4

Kenne bell fuel pressure gauge.

I bought this a while ago and have never put it on the car. So up for sale it goes.

Looks to be in A1 shape.

What you see is what you get.

$100 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal is ok.

Thanks

Attachments

• fuel.jpg
    fuel.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 342
First of all, let me say that I love the K-B stuff and appreciate you offering it for sale. Looking at the picture, it appears that there is a piece that should be attached to the cup is missing. Won't we need that piece to be able to attach the cup to the $35 bracket that will be attached to the hood? If you have that piece, I'm interested. Otherwise, I'm not sure how the available ($35) hood bracket helps. Am I missing something?
Hot Air

First of all, let me say that I love the K-B stuff and appreciate you offering it for sale. Looking at the picture, it appears that there is a piece that should be attached to the cup is missing. Won't we need that piece to be able to attach the cup to the $35 bracket that will be attached to the hood? If you have that piece, I'm interested. Otherwise, I'm not sure how the available ($35) hood bracket helps. Am I missing something?
Hot Air

Hot air. You are correct you will need the the bracket that attaches to the cup for the hood bracket to work.

This is what I was going to do.

Use this:

Hood Mount Gauge Brackets

and this:

Auto Meter 2204 Auto Meter Mounting Cups & Panels

You will also need to buy the fitting that goes in the end of the hose that hooks onto the fuel rail. ( its missing as can be seen in the picture )