Kenne Bell FP Gauge ?'s

Kid with a toy

Shaven Member
I rode the short yellow bus for most of my life, so go easy on me.

My question is: What does "little red wire" connect to to make the internal light work on the FP Gauge?

I've thought about wiring it thru the firewall to the fuse panel. I've even thought about wiring it to the light under the hood, thus driving with the hood raised so I could see it at night.

Any and all comments welcomed.

Erik

well, you can plug it into the wire that goes to the underhood light......that is a 12 volt line that comes on when car is started.....the switch to turn the lite off is in the lite, so you can close the hood:)

I had ASSumed that would be the best place to tap into, but what was unsure as to the common termination point that most use. Thanks again for the insight.

Erik

The hood light power is constant, not switched. That's why you need to unplug it at the shows:D

I went to the fuse box. Depending on what you want to do down the road with other gauges etc. You can install another fuse box holder next to the oem one. Kinda like a sub panel in your house. Then you'll have plenty of room for the rest of your new goodies.