kenne bell dual ram air damn,also intercooler shroud from Kenne Bell,ATR intake

phvrod

FAST WITH CLASS
Always buying parts so lets see how the selling works. Prefer to post any replies here ,not on PM. So there is no questioning who responded first.
add 3% for pay pal ,plus the ride. PHVROD

First is a kenne bell dual ram air system. Prefer not to ship ,but i can if needed...im in indy... $450.00
DSC_0486.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg

Here is a Kenne Bell Intercooler shroud,looks like it is brand new, intercooler Not included,just for reference. Cool piece,hard to find. $170.00
IMG_1144.jpg
IMG_1149.jpg

ATR single intake system, great condition,includes air filter drilled for AIT sensor, filter not in great condition but the housing is. $40.00
IMG_1155.jpg

WOW Nice part! Have not seen one in years! Had one on my very 1st 87 GN right from KB back in 1998 :) It was like $190 shipped then. Would love to have it but man $450 ?? Its just not that cool to me I guess. Great to see there are still some out there :)
Good luck with the sale ;)

Wow that looks to be in great shape. I have wanted one for years but there is always something else needed that takes precedence. The longer I put it off the higher these seem to go, I guess I will never get one at the rate I am going. Good luck

Bryan

WOW Nice part! Have not seen one in years! Had one on my very 1st 87 GN right from KB back in 1998 :) It was like $190 shipped then. Would love to have it but man $450 ?? Its just not that cool to me I guess. Great to see there are still some out there :)
Good luck with the sale ;)

ya last time i mentioned i had one for sale thats about what others had told me to ask.....i actually decided not to sell mine ...its still brandy new in the box.....:) good luck with the sale!

Is that just the air dam, or do you have all the parts for it? Picture only showing the dam.

Highly intrested, where in IN are you located?...indianapolis?

I can probably have arrange pick up.
Let me know.

Thanks.

William

This is all that you need unless you want to get another short piece of flex to run to your air cleaner but most air cleaners will be directly behind the Driver side opening in the air damn. The center opening lines up with you existing inter cooler shroud.

The price is $40.00 plus PayPal and shipping. The filter was free.

kenne bell dual air damn sold to sniperdfa1 and will be shipping out monday/tuesday... ill PM you with shipping cost..

Kenne bell INTERCOOLER SHROUD lowered to $150.00 shipped! United states : )

Single intake ATR still for sale but ill ship it too for free... $40.00