Ken Duttweiler's Hot Air

Look at it this way for Ms. Jamie (TURBO6X2) to get into the 10 sec club, she had to atleast be making 500-525hp.... with less cubes (231 vs 252) than Leeo. Interestingly enough, I curious to know what extactly in the intercooler worth. I am going to use a 87 intake on my car. I will be able to change from Hot to Cooled in a minutes.[/quote]
She was HAULIN AZZ as we say in the South...:D

Can someone list all of his mods listed in the the article? I would like to see all of his combo.

KevinB,

I must agree the attention to detail of the setup is wild. I got a chance to drive the car at BPG in August 2008 and the vacuum brakes would hold like no other at 20psi on the foot brake itself! :eek: The slicks on the back are a 30x9 M/T radial slick with a 4.10 I believe. I wouldnt be a bit suprised if there's a 4.30 or 4.56 gear in the car.

If things go to plan, I will be making BPG rather than BG this year and will be driving the car again for Tom.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-Type
9.71 @ 140

Tom's car is just about ready for some thrashing:cool: , Now that his back is better he is taking it to Kilkare this thursday for some seat time. Deren

Tom's car is just about ready for some thrashing:cool: , Now that his back is better he is taking it to Kilkare this thursday for some seat time. Deren

Deren,

That reminds me that Tom emailed me a couple weeks back needing some information on the tune what he needs to look for. I will try and find some time this week to work up a response in the next day or so. I am back in Dallas on the weekends and fly back out to Anaheim on Sunday night so I havent had that much time with any car all year. Have Tom call me when he's at the track if you need some help.

John Martin